Limelight Forums

Full Version: Can't go in third person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title
Inside a Vehicle or on foot?
foot.
Are you pressing CTRL before TAB?
yes

Have you rebound Tab or Ctrl?
no

Try typing "chasecam" in the developer console and see if it places you in Third Person Mode.
It does,I changed it to V when I realised I can't go in third person with CTRL+TAB
(Aug 13, 2017, 02:03 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]It does,I changed it to V when I realised I can't go in third person with CTRL+TAB

Have you tried unbinding everything and then resetting keys to default? 'unbindall' will do this in the console, then go to Options > Keyboard and set keys to default.
I have an issue with the default binding (CTRL + TAB) it just seems to work in 1/20 presses. Just do what i did and binded "chasecam" to a key using the console command.

Vadar.
(Aug 13, 2017, 03:53 PM)Blazing Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 13, 2017, 02:03 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]It does,I changed it to V when I realised I can't go in third person with CTRL+TAB

Have you tried unbinding everything and then resetting keys to default? 'unbindall' will do this in the console, then go to Options > Keyboard and set keys to default.

I'll try later
Any update on this ?
Can be closed,im more comfortable with v also I cba unbinding all my shit since I don't know how to bind some stuff back.
Pages: 1 2