Limelight Forums

Full Version: LL @ i61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: n51m93p.jpg]
Very nice
lovely
Sounds nice.
If you may find Edge Case Games, the developers of Fractured space. Could you may ask them if there is a new ship planned and what kind of ship it's going to be, also, perhaps what manufacturer it's going to be.
(If it's they mention a ship called "furion" then ask what ship comes after that.) Thanks!
Nice one, I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress!
Good luck! And enjoy Barkles. Pretty cool we got access sorted for you guys. You guys should make some LL cards to hand out
(Aug 11, 2017, 01:17 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds nice.
If you may find Edge Case Games, the developers of Fractured space. Could you may ask them if there is a new ship planned and what kind of ship it's going to be, also, perhaps what manufacturer it's going to be.
(If it's they mention a ship called "furion" then ask what ship comes after that.) Thanks!

if i see them I'll make sure to ask Wink
Where is it?
LL is making me proud! (lol) Good job, guys!
Looking forward to see all the content.
(Aug 11, 2017, 03:01 PM)Coupcake Wrote: [ -> ]Where is it?

Birmingham NEC 25-28TH August
What times will you be there?
(Aug 11, 2017, 03:58 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 11, 2017, 03:01 PM)Coupcake Wrote: [ -> ]Where is it?

Birmingham NEC 25-28TH August

Ah yes good old birmingham

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi...e-13452914

The wonderful, clean birmingham
I'll try to come if possible.
Dont forget you owe me a pint Wink
Birmingham? Damn, almost went there a few years ago! I would have definitely tagged along if I had time and had the financial capacity to do so. Have fun there and I'll be sure to think of a few questions!
Pages: 1 2 3 4