Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pr Gopnicmccancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:128324890

Server:   City rp 2

Time: (In UTC+0) 2:30am GMT

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.
Was no admins on at the time and GopnicMcCancer seemed to abuse this by constantly running after me and arresting me for no reason , as arrests are IC I just dealt with it and did the time. Upon returning from one of the arrests GopnicMcCancer had stolen my car (still rping as a police officer) and hidden it and refused to tell me where it was. I then headed to the police department to see if another officer could sort out the case only to the find the one and only GopnicMcCancer shooting up other police officers for no good reason.

I then decided to be a police officer , But boy did that last long because as soon as a made myself a police officer the GopnicMcCancer just decided to demote me for 'being a bitch'
Evidence:
Will attach in when a find the screenshots
Thank you for your player-report, CJT.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
you had ran into the PD parking lot, i was arresting you for tresspassing, Toro PDX (current police sergeant) came and just released him, i then thought that he cant do that since the man is a criminal he was tresspassing! so i go to arrest Toro, he runs away from my cuffs, gets his tazer and tries to taze me, i open fire knowing he could do it to me. Toro then demoted me and switched jobs, i then went police sergeant and CJT was having an attitude and i did not know what to put, "being a bitch" could have been something much more legitimate sounding, but i was not thinking straight at the time because it is very early and i have been up all night already. I am not saying i am completely innocent but he has left out some of the story here
OP has 24 hours to provide evidence before this is denied.
[attachment=343]
Whatever that is, it doesn't work. Try uploading it to imgur and sending the link please.
OP has 24 hours to provide evidence before this is denied (again)
Wont let me upload the screenshot for whatever reason
https://imgur.com/EzSgsP7
how did you know the sergeant wasn't releasing the person because he was authorized to be there? Or for another reason? Trespassing is not something like murder, the sergeant is in his right to let someone off with a warning for it if he sees fit. Did you even try to have a conversation with him or just instantly jump to the conclusion that he is a criminal that needs to be arrested? 

Also, this is how the conversation went before the demotion:

C-Can you all keep a look out for my missing blue GTR
G-No, go find it yourself
C- Wise up
G-Do you enjoy working as a police officer
C-Do you enjoy abusing your job

Followed by a demote. You were clearly antagonizing him from the get-go right after getting sergeant, so he is not exactly the one with the attitude? Looks to me like you were trying to find a reason to demote him, on top of the clearly invalid demotion reason.

Accused has 24 hours to respond before this is concluded.
Approved.

Invalid reason to shoot at teammate, as confessed in this thread.
Invalid demotion reason, as evident from the evidence and logs - revenge/FailRP demotion.