Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Brinbob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138425082

Server: EU

Time: (In UTC+0) 12:15 (Around that time frame)

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. 9.1a. 17.8. I was RPing as the PD Sergeant, i was out on patrol when a Pink Ferrari (Brinbob) decides to run a red light as a "Street Racer Mechanic" which i have seen people being told off for in the past. And as well as that, Brinbob decides to drift at the end of Industrial part of Cosmos St. and head directly for my car, and to their luck my car crashes and starts to burn and i die, but Brinbob survives, abuses the mechanic tool by immediately repairing their car with the wrench and then taking off as the SWAT arrives.

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1105211355 (Shows the job title)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1105211282 (Shows me lying on the ground after the crash and Brinbob jumping out to repair the car, i do not have video evidence of this unfortunately, so sorry about that. I do not know if this will suffice, as i doubt it would. But i will just leave it here in case it has relevance)
Thank you for your player-report, CrispyFries.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Ok, whatever you say. But mind explaining the crap job title then? Pretty sure the mechanic is a law abiding worker. Pretty sure they just don't go burning down the street full speed and then evade cops all day long. Also pretty sure "succ my mcdicc" (horrible grammar btw) is an insult?
Any proof that i sped down the road? or do you just hate me for no reason? get video proof otherwise its just your word against mine.
I'll let the staff do their job and let them decide what to do.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence of the accused breaking any server rules.