Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pat

Name of Player: Jüri   and    blue wing™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121551418     and    STEAM_0:0:104914777

Server: Rockford CityRP2

Time: (In UTC+0) 12:20 UK time

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. FearRP. Had a gun pointed at both of them.

Evidence:   is Uploading.

Witnesses

Thank you for your player-report, Daniel.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
<-- Involved in the situation (SSA at this time - ordered by the President to go down the elevator and have a look after these guys he saw on the security camera)

They were under gunpoint from behind indeed; Daniel pulled a gun on them.

In the very same moment I got my gun out of safe mode, trying to secure the situation.  But Daniel's crew got their guns out aswell even tho I was next to them with my gun up.

Nevertheless, let's wait for the video to be uploaded to judge wether or not they were "allowed" to pull their guns out next to me.
Does not really excuse the FearRP from Jüri and Blue Wing of course.
Woohoo, of course the Plays.tv is now broken, the video has no sound, and it doesn't upload the video
I will try upload the video later, but it doesn't have sound tho
I'm in no way going to give a statement towards the release and or a non-punishment towards one of the defendants. But in all due, put into consideration that Blue Wing roleplayed with me a couple days back and told me he had returned from a 5-6 month old break and that he's fairly new to the rules and or mindset of the gameplay.

Although it is upto a player's responsebility to check over rules, i do strongly believe blue wing's in need of a little correction with them. That's all i had in addition to this PR request.
I just realized I started formatting my computer that I lost the evidence of the PR, so I don't have anything.
Denied.

No evidence could be provided.