Limelight Forums

Full Version: [NEWS] Serial Killer Captured & Executed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wpgwBhL.png]

This evening at 12:43AM, Rockford serial killer Leslie King was executed via firing squad by U.S Marshals. Believed to responsible for as many as 10 murders in Rockford, Leslie King's crime spree brought Rockford to it's knees with the most heinous crimes ever seen in this small town. Leslie King slipped through the fingers of police by evading multiple investigations and pursuits, even escaping custody for a short time with the help of an individual believed to be a Turkish deep cover agent. The motives for assisting the escape are unknown.

Leslie King being integrated moments before escape
[Image: A9C71C303B816D45F478B07A5F8DF5CA93802FC2]
Leslie King escaping custody with the help of unknown Government worker
[Image: 79A1379284950F7247158661373D6C2BB97B1EB2]
Leslie King being surrounded by armed officers
[Image: 61B419F2E751E640539ABB9E58C6AFB1B33E6AD8]
Leslie King moment before execution
[Image: BBE9DC738D3C011E4B5BB0FA520E5EF6ECB9E36E]

Leslie Kings final words were as follows 
"Take a step forward. I don't want you fucking up this like you did the investigation, yeah?"
"LET HER RIP. I'll be in hell before breakfast!".

The final words of a truly sick individual. 
Photographs and Editing provided by Matthew Petard
Fulcrum Media Investigative Journalist
(Aug 8, 2017, 04:31 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
-snip-
This evening at 12:43AM, Rockford serial killer Leslie King was executed via firing squad by U.S Marshals. Believed to responsible for as many as 10 murders in Rockford, Leslie King's crime spree brought Rockford to it's knees with the most heinous crimes ever seen in this small town. Leslie King slipped through the fingers of police by evading multiple investigations and pursuits, even escaping custody for a short time with the help of an individual believed to be a Turkish deep cover agent. The motives for assisting the escape are unknown.
-snip-

Who can that be?

***cough  cough***
It was a great role-play btw! Well done everyone.
nice thread but what is that white hazmat
The CSI model you get when you use the detective kit from the armoury
"Take a step forward. I don't want you fucking up this like you did the investigation, yeah?" - CMR99, 2k17

Best, last words, ever.
(Aug 9, 2017, 02:42 AM)CMR99 Wrote: [ -> ]"Take a step forward. I don't want you fucking up this like you did the investigation, yeah?" - CMR99, 2k17

Best, last words, ever.

We did not fucked up the investigation so hard, we were professionals!