Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on IceCube and Jadz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: IceCube ,  Jadz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180714680      STEAM_0:1:52173774

Server: Rockford cityRp

Time: 10 min before this thread.

Summary:I was driving in city they shot me for no reason at all and then handcuffed me , warrant me toke my car and just left to drive with it. and just killing other players , alot of rules got broken here.

Evidence:  https://youtu.be/tFS1JAmvLFQ
Thank you for your player-report, ChosenKuN.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I have a lot more evidence, as does

Will post very soon, for now, i have this on Jadz.

https://i.imgur.com/7gOKfwO.jpg

That law.
I was off working on a project all by myself for most of this when Klinex asked to talk to me and make sure he had a reasonable case for a PR against IceCube and Jadz. I met him (and 2 others) at the Movie Theater so he could talk over VOIP rather than typing it all out. We were all standing out front of the theater, unarmed, when we're fired on from the Shell Station by 2 police officers. I just stood partly behind cover recording while the other players who had been tormented by the Police all night got their revenge.

VIDEO:
Video starts shortly before the Police opened fire, and ends after it shows both Officers involved in the firefight. I have more footage before and after, but left those off because the before is just talking, and the after is just the firefight.
(Please excuse the extra chatter, I was in TeamSpeak with my friends who were playing PUBG (and Auston was baby-talking to his dog))
Awaiting response from the reported players before this gets concluded. you have a day to respond.

If anyone has Icecube on steam, please let him know
Due to the accused () being unable to comment for some reason, he has asked me to post on his behalf.

"me and my mate were rp'ing Corrupt cops mainly, but these men were armed throughout the game, klinex was armed and my mate as an officer seen him and reported it to me, as we were on a skype call, i then asked him to come speak to me, then i searched him and he had a pistol on him so i arrested him, when we got to the shooting by the cinema all the men were armed and if we went to them we knew we would die so we fired shots in there direction to hopefully try and catch them, i know realise i did make a few mistakes and i am going to appolige to them next time i see them."
(Aug 7, 2017, 11:37 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Due to the accused () being unable to comment for some reason, he has asked me to post on his behalf.

"me and my mate were rp'ing Corrupt cops mainly, but these men were armed throughout the game, klinex was armed and my mate as an officer seen him and reported it to me, as we were on a skype call, i then asked him to come speak to me, then i searched him and he had a pistol on him so i arrested him, when we got to the shooting by the cinema all the men were armed and if we went to them we knew we would die so we fired shots in there direction to hopefully try and catch them, i know realise i did make a few mistakes and i am going to appolige to them next time i see them."

Despite me not actually showing my gun visibly around anyone (concealed Glock 17) without pulling it out at any point, i know this is a lie as it is. But even if he did see me with a gun, how can you just assume it was me and know my 'phone number' (/pm) and then bait me down to you as if you have a question or something for me to only arrest me. When i got out of jail, i contacted my friend to find where you took my car after you stole it, he told me you drove it 'around the corner'. After running around i saw you down in the ravine before i shouted at you to 'stop where you were' and i was simply gonna issue a threat to RP the situation (despite you breaking NLR and you were Metagaming) you continued to run from me and turned around with a gun pointed at me so i open fired (seeing as he would've shot me otherwise, i had the gun on you first, therefore you were under fearRP, not me.) After you died, you and your buddy Jadz hid inside the petrol station, bought the doors, locked yourself in and open fired at Me, ,  and  As you can see in Stomm's evidence. I have pretty much every second of this on video but in all honesty i'd rather you come clean and admit to the fact you broke rules to save me an hour of my time gathering it together. 

I even contacted Stomm to make sure i didn't do anything wrong to ensure i had a side in this case to which i would've owned up to if i had broken any rules. So please, help with this.
On behalf of accussed ()

"he had a pistol, so i had to arrrest him? i do admit i broke a few roles but not realising at the time, but thinking back i do admit to breaking a few rules, i do apoligise."
I had a pistol yes, you knew that AFTER you searched me, but before that you had no idea, aside from when you CDM'd me. After i noticed you had stolen a SWAT car (As a civ may i add) I pulled my pistol out to shoot you as you kept trying to hit me. Within the next 30 mins to an hour, you had changed to cop and you had pm'd me saying to meet you. You used information from a previous life to make an arrest on me.

And i'm sorry, but i don't accept your apology for 'not knowing you were breaking a few rules'. I just think you're purely lying to everyone involved with this PR. How can you not know at 500+ hours to not CDM people, especially for no reason, to not use information from a previous life, to not stop when someone points a gun at you and do what they say, and to then break NLR with your 13 hour friend and shoot us from across the street while temporarily buying out Shell doors to lock yourself in and open fire at someone to get revenge from me killing you in your previous life?

One thing which i have now confirmed with Bambo is that i used discord to communicate with team members, i never realised you had to be in a clan channel on LL TS to do so. (This is because i rarely team with people and rarely get into situations which involve myself opening fire on people). Me and Foxxy were communicating over discord which we were using kind of like an ingame radio (since civs dont have them) so we used discord as a replacement. But i am willing to admit we were wrong to do this and im willing to take punishment for that. Obviously you can see my intentions were not to metagame, if that was the case, i would've also gone after your friend Jadz for executing players as a cop (as talked about in OOC text chat.)
(Aug 7, 2017, 11:37 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Due to the accused () being unable to comment for some reason, he has asked me to post on his behalf.

Hold on i guess telling someone something IC in skype is metagaming + I just joined the server as shown in the video or logs or wherever you like to see...
No one at the cinema was armed, in my footage you can see them equipping guns once the shots were fired.

The Police made no attempt to even identify if the group of people at the cinema was the group of people they "knew" were armed. They did not attempt to arrest anyone in the group by approaching with their guns and putting them under FearRP. Instead they opened fire from across the street with no concern as to who was in the group.
On behalf of accused ()

"I am not lying i am admitting to breaking a few rules? and i did not break NLR and my mate seen you with the gun thats why i asked you to come to me, then i searched you and then arrested you? as you wish you do not have to except the appoligy i am willing to take the punishment which i deserve. i dont think i should comment anymore today because we are just arguing over the comments, i am willing to take the punishment i deserve and thats all i am going to say, i do apoligise for my actions."
Reviewing the evidence given, it's clear that IceCube and Jadz have broken rules.

In the video ChosenKun posted, you had no reason to be shooting at him, handcuff him and drive off with his car.
It is also apparent from the logs that you warranted ChosenKun, before the shootout at Shell and drove there with it.
You have clearly used the job position for wrong purposes.

You clearly was not intending to roleplay from what I see in the logs as well as the video.

You also admitted to metagaming.

"me and my mate were rp'ing Corrupt cops mainly, but these men were armed throughout the game, klinex was armed and my mate as an officer seen him and reported it to me, as we were on a skype call"

Using third-party means of communications is against the rules.

And if Klinex didn't give you his name or number, then it wouldn't make sense for you to PM him and call him there. As you wouldn't know his information if you didn't metagame.

IceCube will be receiving a 6-Hour Blacklist on Police and 3-hour blacklists on Vehicles and Weapons.

Police, as you've clearly misused the job slot, using it to steal cars and shoot at players.
Vehicle, as you've stolen a car using your Police job slot and even warranted the person to gain access to the car.
Weapons, as you've shot randomly with no reason and have misused them.

Jadz will be receiving 3-hour blacklists on both Police and Weapons.

Weapons, as you've shot randomly without a valid reason.
Police as you've misused the job slot.