Limelight Forums

Full Version: Door model fucked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 54a6d83daf1223953277197f9fbfb45d.jpg]

AND It should look like:

[Image: 11afe8fc38b007fbbcdfa1293efec9fb.png]

models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl
Are you using some kind of retexture pack or subscribed to any addons that might change it?
This is from an RP Map.

I can't remember which one. I recommend un-subscribing/removing some of the RP maps you have installed.
This may be from V2D or V4B1, would reccomend just unsubscribing from some RP maps of yours.
Any update on this, ?
Plus you can always try to use the advanced materials on it to give it a different texture and/or color, in case you don't want to delete whatever RP map you have. I have the same issue with that door, but I just use a different material and color on it. Works fine for me.
(Aug 9, 2017, 11:48 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Plus you can always try to use the advanced materials on it to give it a different texture and/or color, in case you don't want to delete whatever RP map you have. I have the same issue with that door, but I just use a different material and color on it. Works fine for me.

Yep. This solved it that I changed its material. Also I deleted all RP maps, so that cant be the case, also deleted all maps and still that
[Image: cziVhE4.png]

The users report it fixed itself automatically.