Limelight Forums

Full Version: 2 foil cards lost in restart.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just playing on the server where I bought an Umbrella foil card from Crispy Fries for 40500 and then 3 minutes after I get a foil card from random drop which is a Deck chair foil.
Doctor Internet then restarts the server as announced earlier on.
When I rejoin I lost both cards. And the money I paid for the first card hasn't come back.

Can you guys help me with this?
Need your SteamID to check.

Also, would be good if you had console or otherwise screenshot showing you getting the foil card from the random drop.
The selling would not be an issue, I can easily check that in the logs, the issue would be the random drop, since I don't think I can prove it without a screenshot.
My steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:31588400

I only got evidence for the sold card and I can live what being the only thing refunded. Crispy Fried is my evidence in that case, since he was the seller.
My forum bugged out a bit. I can live with that you can't do anything about the random drop. It's just bad luck for me I guess.
I was going to process this right now but there are some technical difficulties preventing me from doing so. I'll try to do it as soon as the issues are resolved.
Ye sure! I am just glad you a aware and responded quickly :Smile I know you are doing your best!
Umbrella foil card refunded - check was done to make sure Crispy did not receive the card back after the restart glitch.

Unable to refund Deck Chair foil due to insufficient evidence available - sorry for the inconvenience.