Limelight Forums

Full Version: not able to use ooc in city2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for some reason i cant use ooc in the server and don't know why i ask a admin and he told me to come here
Hello!

Could you get me your SteamID for me? I will have a look to see what the issue might be.

Could you also:
Tell me any messages that come up when trying to type in OOC?
What you are tryinf to type to type in OOC?
How long this has not been working for you for?

Sent via Mobile
my steam id is/ STEAM_0:0:104914777
the the message say don't have access to this command
another thing that has happened is connection problems the server went down this morning and when it went back up i had connection problems and bad lag spikes scene this morning
For OOC you need to do //<insert message here>
Ok what about the bad lag and connection problems
(Aug 6, 2017, 04:29 PM)bluewing12 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok what about the bad lag and connection problems

GMod in general isn't perfectly optimized. Therefore many computers have a hard time running this game. It gets even worse if you have 50+ players on a custom map with many props/cars.
You can find a guide on how to increase your FPS in the guide section. 
About the connection issue: Could you provide us with your ping, please? You can find it far right next to your name in the TAB-Menu.

~mobile
My ping stays at 150 I tried wired connection and wifi it's still stays at 150
(Aug 7, 2017, 06:48 PM)bluewing12 Wrote: [ -> ]My ping stays at 150 I tried wired connection and wifi it's still stays at 150

My ping is around 100-200 usually because I live in the US and the server is hosted in Europe. No matter how fast your internet is, if you live farther away, you will still have latency issues. If FPS is your problem, you can find links to good FPS guides here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12399.html. Sorry for the late response :(
, is this still an issue?/Do you have anymore questions?
Due to a long time since your last comment, and current questions answered, you have till Thursday 17th August 2017 to confirm that you have no more questions or to ask any more questions you may have about this topic.
this is your last day until closes this? Is this still an issue.
[Image: cziVhE4.png]
The user showed lack of interest in his support thread.
User has been supported by Teachers and Members of the community.

If you wish for this to be re-opened, re-create a thread or ask a Teacher to unarchive this thread for you.