Limelight Forums

Full Version: Stockexchange unable to invest stock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've deposited 250,000$ and Im unable to invest anything because it says I have not enough money when I have clearly just deposted 250k.

What's up with that?
You need to log into Limelight to get the transaction completed. PsulB said he is working on the offline transactions.

Sent via Mobile
(Aug 6, 2017, 11:41 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]You need to log into Limelight to get the transaction completed. PsulB said he is working on the offline transactions.
What do you mean? Join the server and do it there or?
(Aug 6, 2017, 11:57 AM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 6, 2017, 11:41 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]You need to log into Limelight to get the transaction completed. PsulB said he is working on the offline transactions.

I believe you require to join the server for the transaction to take place at the moment.
(Aug 6, 2017, 12:18 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe you require to join the server for the transaction to take place at the moment.
Im on the server and I still can't buy stocks and my money has been withdrawn from my server wallet

Actually now it worked, took a while before it updated..
(Aug 6, 2017, 01:24 PM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 6, 2017, 12:18 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

Im on the server and I still can't buy stocks and my money has been withdrawn from my server wallet

Actually now it worked, took a while before it updated..
Should take approx 2 mins from when it takes it from your in-game wallet, however soon enough I'll be working on a offline purchase script just extremely busy due to family issues.
Any update ?
The original post isn't a bug, you are required to join the server before any transactions take place in order to prevent exploits however I've recently made an API to combat this and soon enough it'll be instant.
Moving to fixed/closed as the original post wasn't a bug.