Limelight Forums

Full Version: Picked the wrong SteamID when donated.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I donated a couple of hours ago and never got it. After investigating it, I found out I picked the wrong steam name/ID. 
The one I took was ID: Steam:0:0:101822644. 
And my Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:31588400
I donated 5 pounds for a "Membership Status"

Can you help me fix it?

I can send a private picture of receipt if needed. I prefer not putting it public because of privacy reasons.
Hello ,

I am going to get some people contacted for you. If you give me about a few minutes - I'll be able to direct the people towards this thread and see how fast we are able to get this changed/processed.
Alright - After a lot of dabbling with the support arts, I have been rightfully said to poke as a few people I could possibly try to do are unable to do it, so he will be your saviour to clear this issue up for you.

It might take a few hours or days to complete but depends on if Temar notices the thread and isn't too occupied. I will try to remind him of this when possible.
Bumping
Done
[Image: cziVhE4.png]
Closed and Archived

The membership order has been transferred to your SteamID. Thank you for your patience.