Limelight Forums

Full Version: Its been a while.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What up Limelight, long time no see. For those of you who have missed me, which should be no one, I'm back. Its been probably close to a year and a half to two years I reckon and I'm sorry. You have to understand that I wanted to try some new things, grow up a bit. I spent time in an ARMA 3 RP community, that was deadly serious with its RP. When I had my fill with that I had moved to GTA 5 RP, which was 5x better than the ARMA 3 RP. I had an excellent time doing law enforcement in both, and can't wait to bring my experience back to LL.

oh yeah sorry if some of you got removed off my steam  My account was jacked and the person deleted everyone off of it.

For those of you that don't know me, hello, my names Katyusha. I like anime and things I guess. Looking forward to pulling you over for some quality police RP. Expect no less than my best meow.
Glad to see you back Katyusha. Hope to see you in-game bro!
Welcome back, Katyusha. Glad to see we've got some good LE roleplay coming back again. Smile
How could this happen to meeeee
I made my mistaaakes
Cant remember if i ever saw you in game but I guess now I will.
Fellow connoisseur of the finest form of art I see.

Welcome back!
Welcome back!
Welcome back
[Image: r9sw5wd.png]

my soul was crushed when I added this person thinking it was u and they said they didn't remember me
(Aug 4, 2017, 10:11 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: r9sw5wd.png]

my soul was crushed when I added this person thinking it was u and they said they didn't remember me

Are you on some sort of mac? Or am I seeing things? 

Also welcome back Smile
MY BABY
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome back.
wow dude my fav anime is cory in the house.

wb