Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [ConSecGroup] CaptainJake

Ban ID: 4793

Banned by:   [L2]

Server: V4B1

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Autoclicking: Using a third party software to gain an unfair advantage.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I got permanently banned on 01/08/17 for cheating using an auto clicker when wood cutting, I am so sorry and I really regret what I did it was a very risky move with a rubbish reward. I don’t even know what was going through my head and I’m an idiot for trying to cheat the server. I really like LL is the only RP server I’ve ever played on and its great and I was just silly. I really hope you could at least lower my suspension and I have learnt my lesson and made my promise never to do anything like it again! I really do respect L2
The staff-members have received your unban-request, CaptainJake.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I am willing to unban you, and give you a second chance. However, there will be a trade off for it.
im sad my fucking life is shit

Not involved.
(Aug 21, 2017, 10:45 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]I am willing to unban you, and give you a second chance. However, there will be a trade off for it.
I will take the offer its better than nothing
(Aug 23, 2017, 12:32 PM)CaptainJake Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 21, 2017, 10:45 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]I am willing to unban you, and give you a second chance. However, there will be a trade off for it.
I will take the offer its better than nothing

Alright. Add me on steam, and we'll arrange a time for you to be unbanned. And the tradeoff being given.