Limelight Forums

Full Version: donation issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I had more issues when trying to buy moneypacks Jul 31st. I also have a pending transaction from Jul 14th.

Jul 31st: 5R449293J6467345X
Jul 14th: 4HT93086AY5426048 (do not activate this until further notice)

I have already PMed Temar on the 31st, I'm opening this thread so hopefully a teacher could reach out to any of the other staff that can resolve this since I know Temar can be busy at times

Got this message from PayPal (I contacted them cause my site was having similar issues):
Quote:Thank you for contacting Merchant Technical Support.

Unfortunately, the problem you're experiencing is being caused by some technical issues with the PayPal system. Our engineers are currently working diligently on a solution to this problem. I am going to assign this ticket to our internal engineering ticket so that when the problem is resolved, you will be notified of its completion right away.

This ticket will remain in a "Pending Fix" status until you're contacted about the resolution.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
It isn't pending on our side, so we are yet to recieve the money. If it goes through on yourside, and you don't recieve the moneypack IG, please do update this.
(Aug 4, 2017, 06:12 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't pending on our side, so we are yet to recieve the money. If it goes through on yourside, and you don't recieve the moneypack IG, please do update this.

I don't know what you're looking at but the money came from my PayPal balance and showed up as completed moments after the transaction for both transaction.
Here's screenshots showing the payments are in fact completed:

[Image: jQarmqp.png][Image: VQfMmjm.png]

If you're looking at an internal tool, the reason you're not seeing the transactions is because PayPal is having issues on their end which is causing transactions to not get sent to the IPN. The post above yours has the MTS's response.
Got an update from PayPal in case anyone is curious:
Quote:The issue with the missing IPN's has been resolved. Unfortunately the missing IPN's will not be resent, however, you should not miss anymore for incoming donations at this point.

We are still working to resolve the issue with donations showing as recurring that should not be. I will update you once that has been resolved as well.
Please update us when you receive anything on from Paypal, .
Will do
Final response from PayPal:

Quote:Hello,

I wanted to let you know that the issue involving donations has been resolved.

Please let us know if the issue remains unresolved by replying directly to this ticket.
you know you still have an open claim in paypal
even so you received member status on the 21st july
(Aug 13, 2017, 06:37 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]you know you still have an open claim in paypal
even so you received member status on the 21st july

Yes, that is about a different transaction. I PMed you the details 30 days ago. (that link will only work for Temar) I was forced to escalate since PayPal gave me the choice to either escalate or drop the claim and you were not responding. I can still cancel the case any time.

The claim with the transaction you manually processed was closed 22 days ago.

[Image: nv9b7eV.png]

[Image: lViUEMl.png]
Money packs seem to have activated, still need the Jul 14th txn activated
Resolved by and , thanks :)
Resolved in-game.