Limelight Forums

Full Version: Moneypacks for trading cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I just purchased moneypacks but I don't think I had the trading cards for the purchase, because I think I pretty much had all the same cards after purchase and even with the doubles it doesn't add up I should have been given 15 cards with that purchase? can you help or explain it a little better for me.

*EDIT* I didn't get the pop up or prompt on the side of my game saying I had got cards nor what cards they were. And I also believe in the server chat it only said I received money packs not any trading cards.

*EDIT* again my money froze when I was buying boosters and claiming the non foil summer rewards I log in for it to tell me I only have 82k when it said I had 392k logging off and when I actually get in to game I have 0.

Like wtf haha
I have contacted Burnett to see if he can sort this issue out. Take care.

Sent via Mobile
(Aug 2, 2017, 09:34 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]I have contacted Burnett to see if he can sort this issue out. Take care.

Sent via Mobile
Thanks I have just got back from work..Any news?

*EDIT* Sorry to keep on guys but the end of the event is near I need one more card and im in desperate need of those cards from the moneypacks is there any news?
Do you think he'll get the cards given before the end of the event? Thanks Smile
Any news I have seen a post that it's been re enabled but what about the people that bought money packs when it was bugged?
I've been refunding people if they've been on. If not, any other staff member should be able to.
Hey

The trading card update has been extended so you are still able to redeem for rewards. If you go in-game when a staff member (Admin/Mod2/Dev) is online, you should be able to get refunded.

Please update us, when or if this is done.
Hi Sours, I can confirm that this has been completed by Bambo and Enzyme.

This can be closed, sorry for not confirming earlier!
Archived.