Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lag at the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is there any solutions? My FPS is much better in other games too. (The Forest, CS:GO, etc)
It is not hard to get good/much fps in CS:GO and The Forest Wink

Try these ones out:
gmod_mcore_test 1
mat_queue_mode -1
cl_threaded_bone_setup 1

The new update C&C is still in beta so I believe that the performance won't be so good at all. Just wait.
(Aug 1, 2017, 11:16 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]It is not hard to get good/much fps in CS:GO and The Forest Wink Shhh... I don't have a beast computer so that's why I don't play the most heaviest games. But still, gmod should have better FPS

Try these ones out:
gmod_mcore_test 1
mat_queue_mode -1
cl_threaded_bone_setup 1
Already done

The new update C&C is still in beta so I believe that the performance won't be so good at all. Just wait.
Alright
Are you still experiencing FPS issues now?

I have been speaking to and he has said that they have lowered a lot of the spiking and memory leaks with the most recent updates.
Not that I am the one you were asking, but I am also having the same issues.

It's not a FPS-related issue, at least not for me, but it feels like I am moving 5-10 seconds slower than I should be. When I write, it doesn't appear on screen until seconds later and verbally speaking to someone is impossible as VoIP completely breaks up during the lag. Vehicles seem to teleport themselves a few meters ahead instead of smoothly driving there and so on and so on.

It feels like there's a desync between me and the server and there were multiple people that also experienced it.

Any thoughts?
Can be closed
[Image: cziVhE4.png]
The user requested closure.