Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR xHybrid | Fury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: xHybrid | Fury

SteamID:
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:76883129
[/font]

Server: v2b

Time: UTC+3 17.05-17.10

Summary: Insulting at OOC

Evidence:
[Image: A2B976A86953A68B46EE909A88CC7BC4390C1823]
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipaa.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
---Involved---

Hi I was present as the chief of police we where on the look out for armed suspects I believe it was in a black van and we where searching everyone in the local area as there was a recent stabbing/shooting from the people in this black van so as previously said we began searching people in the local area and found an anarchist and the acussed in the black van but he was a don Corleone and where working together but that is a different pr which I don't have evidence for any way he was refusing to put his hands up for a search so we cuffed him and he began to shout at my officers this is hwen I pulled up on scene he then strugles trying to crouch jump away/over us this is where he is warned an tazzed I then issue a warrant him for resisting arrest and not cooperating as well as threatening my officers this is when the insults are directed towards me and the rest of the police force
-Involved-

I was arresting Fury. Possible that he meant me.
Yeah Quite Possibly either way this insult had clear intention to insult the officer of whomever he ment
*Bump*
Evidence reviewed and approved.

The player will be receiving a Permanent Warning for the insult.