Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR Levi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Levi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156705680

Server: v2b

Time: UTC+3 16.28-16.30

Summary: Caps at OOC, metagaming at OOC, insulting at OOC 

Evidence:
[Image: 8ED6398AD540BF7AD4849B80EA8BE8D9AC9CB7DC]
[Image: 74085B705B37F56CC4D525553C6523CF7ED5A6C5]
[Image: C5C46BDECEBA99F5EFC5BBED73420324BB16E3B5]
[Image: D678DC1B41FE5303C98157F9EE1BA3E0316EBBBE]
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipaa.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
---involved---

Hi at the time of incident that levi was insulting this was towards me as I had arrested for a reason I cant remember however he was not happy with this and continued to insult me and the police force, however I chose not to report this as I don't really care about people insulting me and the later meta gameing I was also present he was killed in some way and procided to meta game calling people over because he was dying and no one was with him
--Kind of involved--

Me and witnessed him stepping on a dying player to kill him an hour or two ago. And afterwards bragged about having killed the guy etc. This being as a normal citizen. If to add up with this current PR.
 Would you have any evidence of that? if so please post it in a separate PR.

[font=Lato, sans-serif]The evidence has been reviewed and the accused user has been found guilty of breaking the following rule(s):[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]1.4 Do not insult players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.[/font][/font]

The user will be issued a OOC blacklist. Further insults may result in a suspension. 

[font=Lato, sans-serif]Thank you for your report  [/font]