Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Radio Reborn!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Evo Radio is coming back!

Yes that's right! your favourite Internet Radio Station is back and better than ever!

So ECR has been a long term project of mine for year but recently has fallen on hard times. we're now restarting but in baby steps.

what does this mean?

Well it means at the moment we'll only be doing scheduled programming on weekends (even so we're still sorting this out officially) and hopefully we'll build from there and see how we go. If not fear not ECR will still be around for special events but fingers crossed we can keep a regular programme!

so we're looking for DJs!

Add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/Barkles

or PM me 

if you are interested!

So whats next?

well for the 2nd anniversary this Monday we'll be doing our official relaunch at 8pm BST on Monday the 31st July (this monday) in the Nightclub on Rockford! come along for lots of bants and you never know, maybe you might win something!

[Image: Jh1roQY.png]

Yes Limelight will be at the UKs biggest gaming festival in Birmingham, Insomnia 61! with me and  we'll be doing 4 days of hopefully a full schedule of programming from the event as well as in our "studio" with people like . We're hopefully organising meet ups with at least one ex staff member If anyone else is going let us know and we'd love to see you! (more details on the show on monday)

for now though!

8pm BST Rockford nightclub 31/07
Omg
We need to get more staff going
I'm going to try and go

Maybe you could live stream from there as well
Awesome!
(Jul 30, 2017, 12:50 AM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]Omg
We need to get more staff going
I'm going to try and go

Maybe you could live stream from there as well

Thats the plan :Smile the ECR shows from the event will be on twitch hopefully + our nightly show we're doing in the flat we're renting
Great.
ill try to come to insomnia xd
Noice
You guys haven't been sitting still, man! Great to see all these updates (and revivals) coming to Limelight! I'm always open to the invitation to be on radio, feel free to ask. Smile
https://www.theticketfactory.com/multipl...1501406784

If anyone is wants to come BTW you can buy tickets here Smile
I'm gonna miss the event.... Coming home the 1st the day after.. Sad
Could someone livestream it please?
(Jul 30, 2017, 12:00 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna miss the event.... Coming home the 1st the day after.. Sad

Livestream Monday? I'm sure someone can
I might be attending Insomnia! would love to meet you guys!
(Jul 30, 2017, 12:12 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 30, 2017, 12:00 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna miss the event.... Coming home the 1st the day after.. Sad

Livestream Monday? I'm sure someone can

Make sure to keep it on twitch and maybe even upload it on YT?
And one last thing - please make /evoradio working again.
[Image: NAnM5pN.png]

Thanks
The event from my part is over, and that was semi-fun Smile There could been more activities.

Admins had some fun. and  were wearing crocodile maskes Big Grin And  gave Fire Extinguisher to everyone. 

gave me many IC warnings many times Big Grin (as security guard)

Me and  did something immature several times, lets not talk about that Big Grin

was a nice bartender. Even he told me 10 times to get away from the desk.

and , the radio was awesome!

Thanks to everyone from the event!
Pages: 1 2