Limelight Forums

Full Version: ✔️ ZooM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: ✔️ ZooM

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:84841559

Server:  Rockford

Time: (In UTC+0) I dunno remember

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Homophobia in ooc and disespecting

Evidence: [Image: bVsS1Ij.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Kahjo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Disrespecting? You said "Stop crying" all the time. Of course I am going to turn disrespectful when you talk like that to me.

First, I got injured by an officer that I shot like 3 times with a shotgun, weird that he didn't get injured (He shot me once and I got injured by 1 shot). After that, he started moving me around and eventually killing me by doing that. So I lost my shotgun, and I am quite poor so I got a bit sad. And then Kahjo started saying "Cry more" "Cry". That did, of course, make me disrespectful back and saying "faggot" was just a thing I said because he irritated me. I did not mean faggot as in gay, just a normal thing you say when you are angry at someone.
(Jul 29, 2017, 08:25 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]Disrespecting? You said "Stop crying" all the time. Of course I am going to turn disrespectful when you talk like that to me.

First, I got injured by an officer that I shot like 3 times with a shotgun, weird that he didn't get injured (He shot me once and I got injured by 1 shot). After that, he started moving me around and eventually killing me by doing that. So I lost my shotgun, and I am quite poor so I got a bit sad. And then Kahjo started saying "Cry more" "Cry". That did, of course, make me disrespectful back and saying "faggot" was just a thing I said because he irritated me. I did not mean faggot as in gay, just a normal thing you say when you are angry at someone.

Well, where can I start. you shot the officer once, I said once "cry" beause you were crying in local ooc that you lose your shotgun, well why did you raid the jails then? Faggot is homophobic.
I went down to release a friend. I then saw an officer coming down, I shot him 3 times and he didn't die, then he shot me and I got injured.

Saying cry is still disrespectful and that's what made me irritated. And just by saying faggot is not homophobic, it's like saying gay. So if I say "straight", is that heterophobic?
---- Involved, First Officer On Scene ---

The situation was an odd one,  it was unfortunate that you died. And honestly, I was slightly surprised myself.  I did attempt to move you once as I was concerned due to the fact you were in a door way, I didn't want the blood bath of the door closing for whatever reason, again, unfortunately, you died during this process and I am sorry about this. It was never my intention. However, you were rather abusive to people in the situation.

Using the word 'Faggot' has never been accessible as 'Normal thing to say', although I'd like to point out that Kahjo also wasn't the most conservative in talks either.

I have a recording of the entire situation which I will post below.
https://plays.tv/video/597cd7fc3d746ad63...-situation
(Jul 29, 2017, 09:04 PM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]https://plays.tv/video/597cd7fc3d746ad63...-situation

Thank you for your input. Now   if you think that saying "stop crying" is disrespectful, why did you say in OOC later this night when I commented that my car has been lost for 3hours, you replied: stop crying about it or something along those lines.
(Jul 29, 2017, 10:30 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 29, 2017, 09:04 PM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]https://plays.tv/video/597cd7fc3d746ad63...-situation

Thank you for your input. Now   if you think that saying "stop crying" is disrespectful, why did you say in OOC later this night when I commented that my car has been lost for 3hours, you replied: stop crying about it or something along those lines.

Isn't it obvious? Maybe because that's exactly what you said to me?
Quote:1.4 Do not insult players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.

The accused user has been found guilty of insulting a player in OOC using a derogatory homophobic term.
Player disrespect is not allowed, and you should know a lot better Zoom, especially as you were on your last chance.

Approved.
Perm issued for player being on last chance.