Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rockford Map Change - Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To keep things organised in the bug reports, all bug reports relating to the Rockford Map Change must be posted here.

Bug Reports must follow the following format:
Code:
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Additional Information[/b]
[b]Images/Screenshots:[/b]
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:24 AM)Vauld Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Server crashed and it didn't auto-reset to rockford.
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:

Fixed configs
(Jul 29, 2017, 03:42 AM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]Description: you can pick up bodys that are sleeping / injured while in cuffs. 

Additional Information I was picked up by someone who was in cuffs while i was sleeping but the person was an anarchist at the time might be with that job idk

Images/Screenshots:N/A 

EDIT: Just tested this with and i guess it's not the job he was citizen
Should be fixed.
(Aug 2, 2017, 10:17 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Cant do /policedb at the town hall or police department
Additional Information not needed
Images/Screenshots: not needed

Fixed in Revision 4306
(Jul 31, 2017, 01:38 PM)Daniel777 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I'm also unable to move any dupe from the build or the EU v4b1 folder to EU v2b. The EU v2b section is completly blank, no "Home" Icon.

Info: I have used Chrome and Edge as browser, both have the same problem.

Best regards,

Daniel

Should be fixed.
(Aug 6, 2017, 05:25 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Description: You can't buy the gates to the warehouse at 327 cosmos unless you have a ladder or something
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...A6E93E621/

I'll look into getting a better solution in the longer term, but for now I've bumped up the door purchase range.
(Jul 28, 2017, 11:52 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Stairs next to the wood chopping area house are non-colliding.
Additional Information N/A
Images/Screenshots:
[Image: mTgVkOU.jpg]

Pushed Rockford content to the server. May have been what was causing the issues.
(Aug 2, 2017, 10:44 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Town Hall Court room is moslty Rockford EMS.
Additional Information: N/A
Images/Screenshots:
-img snip-

Required changes to the area plugin have been implemented. Pending fix.
(Aug 9, 2017, 02:11 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 2, 2017, 10:44 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Description: Town Hall Court room is moslty Rockford EMS.
Images/Screenshots:
-img snip-

Required changes to the area plugin have been implemented. Pending fix.

Should be fixed.
(Aug 9, 2017, 06:08 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Description: "Nexus Desk Secretary" is not called "Townhall Desk Secretary". When parking a car it says "Your car is stored in EvoCitys garage"
Images/Screenshots: N/A

Both fixed.
Description: Can see the map while in the AFK job
Additional Information:
Images/Screenshots: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...301788492/
[Image: logoLLSummer.png?ver=5511]

Description: 
Ability to spawn vehicles inside the Presidential Floor of the Town Hall.

Images/Screenshots: 
Didn't think about it at the time.