Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vehicles on LimeLight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all! I have seen some cars lag more than others on the server and it often comes with the pace of the car.
Are there some cars which works better on the server than others? And then, which ones?
I really want to buy the Mercedes E63 AMG, but if it is laggy mess, I'd rather be without it.

I hope you can help me out!

- Bape
Hello ,

Nice to see you're interested in the whole vehicle lagging part, however, I believe most vehicles just do due to the Gamemode and Maps optimization being terrible. I don't believe there are any specific cards that are better than others for this however if you wish to know some vehicle I personally do love, The Hummer H1 and Hummer H2 are always good vehicles to use whether driving properly or even just a regular vehicle. Most police vehicles are strange but I generally recommend the Police/SWAT Tahoe or Police Car.

Sorry, I have not been able to support you much at this time, however, would you be able to show an example of what you mean, via a video or gif?
(Jul 27, 2017, 01:54 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,

Nice to see you're interested in the whole vehicle lagging part, however, I believe most vehicles just do due to the Gamemode and Maps optimization being terrible. I don't believe there are any specific cards that are better than others for this however if you wish to know some vehicle I personally do love, The Hummer H1 and Hummer H2 are always good vehicles to use whether driving properly or even just a regular vehicle. Most police vehicles are strange but I generally recommend the Police/SWAT Tahoe or Police Car.

Sorry, I have not been able to support you much at this time, however, would you be able to show an example of what you mean, via a video or gif?

Thanks for the quick reply!
I don't have the options to record it or anything. But I just experienced myself when I drive my Corvette, that when I get to top speed, it starts lag spiking and the into corners it gets a bit worse. I then tried my Tow truck which almost have non except in the city when there are a lot of stuff happening there. (And I can understand that). 

Have you tried the Tesla? How does it work on the server?

-Bape
Personally, I have not tried the Tesla, however, I hear it is quite well at everything, handling to speed to acceleration.

With the lagging, I think I know what you mean. I believe this depends on the connection between you and the server including with how terribly the current optimisation of the current map and game mode is. There has (and still is) a vote in-game for the new map that people wish to move to. We believe changing the map should support a lot of peoples FPS issues and this might also support the vehicle spiking.

Anything else you wish to know on this topic?
(Jul 27, 2017, 02:04 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I have not tried the Tesla, however, I hear it is quite well at everything, handling to speed to acceleration.

With the lagging, I think I know what you mean. I believe this depends on the connection between you and the server including with how terribly the current optimisation of the current map and game mode is. There has (and still is) a vote in-game for the new map that people wish to move to. We believe changing the map should support a lot of peoples FPS issues and this might also support the vehicle spiking.

Anything else you wish to know on this topic?

Ahh that sounds cool! 
Last question because now I am curious! 
Do you have a date for when a map change is possible to happen?
There is currently no official date, however, I am sure it may be sometime soon. The discussion on the topic has been done for many months and the vote has recently been implemented about one/two weeks ago.

Any more last questions? :3
(Jul 27, 2017, 02:08 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]There is currently no official date, however, I am sure it may be sometime soon. The discussion on the topic has been done for many months and the vote has recently been implemented about one/two weeks ago.

Any more last questions? :3

Nope! Thanks for quick answering my plebish questions :Tongue
Have a nice one buddy!
No problem, mate.

Closed and Archived.