Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban - Lost old thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]4877[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Lods[/font]

Server: LimeLight Gaming

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]FearRP | Was on last chance[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  (I posted a while back, but I lost the thread. Probably removed since I hadn't replied back to it, but I was in a residential so didn't get a moment to reply back) Like I said in my previous UBR, there was no excuse that I had to give for my previous bans since the punishments were rightfully applied. I was hoping that I could be spared another chance, though as stupid as it sounds since my last ban has a response to that, it would mean a lot to me. There's no other server like Limelight since this is the best managed one, it's pretty much the only reason I had played Garry's Mod and racked up my hours on it. All the others servers are run by people who do it for "fun", whereas Limelight is one of those which puts effort into the RP experience. You've probably heard this from a lot of UBRs, but with my long time away from the server, the maturity has risen, especially since I've left school. It's obvious that this server is fun for a lot of people, and it was for me too, but it's also about sticking to those rules while in the RP experience. To sum up this UBR, I'd love to be able to come back and be part of LimeLight's RP environment as it's one of the best around, and it's hard to find a different one just like it. I understand how people might not like me be because of my childish behavior when I have bended through the rules, and I'm sorry if I made anyone's experience suck because of my stupidity of not taking it seriously. I'd understand if you don't want me back in, but hopefully you could understand how this server is unique and it is hard to find one just like it. I appreciate you taking the time to read this, thanks.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, H4MZ4.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Found the thread: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-15846.html

It was closed as I expected it to be, sorry about that. Hopefully it's understandable that I was away and was unable to occupy time to respond to the post.
Quote:Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.  

Your first UBR was denied: June 27 2017.

You've made this UBR: July 26 2017.

This is currently breaking our courthouse-rules, so you won't be able to appeal this until September 27 I'm afraid.

Denied.
Failure to follow Courthouse rules.