Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on [L²:RP] ✪Hank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] ✪Hank

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63858186

Server: Normal CityRP server.

Time: (In UTC+0): [font=arial, sans-serif]18:40[/font]

Summary: I`ve got a base , more a normal house, with "Some Fun Guy". Then I finished the base and placed Contra ect. Then out of nowhere the police came to the house and was about raiding us (no contraband was produced at this moment) then I stepped out and wanted to ask the police what I've done. They didn`t told me what I`ve done or why they want to raid me. So it was a random search, I asked him more than 20 times what I´ve done but I got no answer. Then a police officer asked the police officer why they raided us , and he just said it would be a search but he gave no reason why. So he just did a random search on my house and they were no laws for random searches or something.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/_oidX0XqbNM (You cant hear me in the Video because I fucked up with the settings , turned it on now)
Thank you for your player-report, Slowkiller965.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-Involved-

I was a officer at this time and my voice can be heard in the background. I came to the situation because Hank made a voice call for backup to Industrial. As I heard in teamspeak got raided without any reason. In the video Iam asking both officers several times why they just shot the door and went inside. This is a breakage of all search warrant rules (10.1 a-d + 10.2). Hank was not telling any reason for entering the building.
I had responded to a 911 call for an armed robbery in Industrial. I and another Unit Split up and began looking for suspects, at this stage we had no descriptions. We had come across two cars parked in the trees, both of which attempt to be hidden. Upon discovering this I believed we had found our suspects ( as no other vehicles or people were in industrial at that time ) I Immediately start looking through windows to find people. I find Slowkiller and tell him to come out and when he ran to the back room I thought: That 's him. Thinking they were armed and a warrant would take too long I shot the door with my shotgun, allowing myself and another Officer to enter the building. Upon entering Slowkiller came had come out of the Backroom. I said if there was a second person, as there were two cars, to come out too. Slowkiller proceeded to claim a random search and I can see why he thought that but I said very clearly that I would explain outside once we were away from that door, as I still thought someone was back there. This was round about the time I called for Backup and I also think the SWAT Team arrived at some point. When I called for Backup Nudelsalat im Panzer arrived in the building and asked for a reason why. I stopped with the suspect attempting to tell Nudel why I was searching the but I kept on getting interrupted and that's when the recording ends. But the story doesn't end there. The second person comes out of the Backroom and starts shooting a shotgun at officers. He kills one officer ( the first officer with me ) and Slowkiller proceeds to block my view of the shooter and continues to shout over the mic and ask why I'm here. I said I had other reasons for being here now I have another reason for being here. We got both suspects apprehended.
(Jul 27, 2017, 01:38 PM)Hank Wrote: [ -> ]I had responded to a 911 call for an armed robbery in Industrial. I and another Unit Split up and began looking for suspects, at this stage we had no descriptions. We had come across two cars parked in the trees, both of which attempt to be hidden.  Upon discovering this I believed we had found our suspects ( as no other vehicles or people were in industrial at that time ) I Immediately start looking through windows to find people. I find Slowkiller and tell him to come out and when he ran to the back room I thought: That 's him. Thinking they were armed and a warrant would take too long I shot the door with my shotgun, allowing myself and another Officer to enter the building. Upon entering Slowkiller came had come out of the Backroom. I said if there was a second person, as there were two cars, to come out too. Slowkiller proceeded to claim a random search and I can see why he thought that but I said very clearly that I would explain outside once we were away from that door, as I still thought someone was back there. This was round about the time I called for Backup and I also think the SWAT Team arrived at some point. When I called for Backup Nudelsalat im Panzer arrived in the building and asked for a reason why. I stopped with the suspect attempting to tell Nudel why I was searching the but I kept on getting interrupted and that's when the recording ends. But the story doesn't end there. The second person comes out of the Backroom and starts shooting a shotgun at officers. He kills one officer ( the first officer with me ) and Slowkiller proceeds to block my view of the shooter and continues to shout over the mic and ask why I'm here. I said I had other reasons for being here now I have another reason for being here. We got both suspects apprehended.

May I ask why you did not made any panic calls for this "robbery". I was a officer during this time and never heard something of a robbery.

There was no threat against you as  was not visibly armed (he was not even armed at all). Thats, as said above, a break of 10.1 a-d + 10.2
(Jul 27, 2017, 01:46 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 27, 2017, 01:38 PM)Hank Wrote: [ -> ]I had responded to a 911 call for an armed robbery in Industrial. I and another Unit Split up and began looking for suspects, at this stage we had no descriptions. We had come across two cars parked in the trees, both of which attempt to be hidden.  Upon discovering this I believed we had found our suspects ( as no other vehicles or people were in industrial at that time ) I Immediately start looking through windows to find people. I find Slowkiller and tell him to come out and when he ran to the back room I thought: That 's him. Thinking they were armed and a warrant would take too long I shot the door with my shotgun, allowing myself and another Officer to enter the building. Upon entering Slowkiller came had come out of the Backroom. I said if there was a second person, as there were two cars, to come out too. Slowkiller proceeded to claim a random search and I can see why he thought that but I said very clearly that I would explain outside once we were away from that door, as I still thought someone was back there. This was round about the time I called for Backup and I also think the SWAT Team arrived at some point. When I called for Backup Nudelsalat im Panzer arrived in the building and asked for a reason why. I stopped with the suspect attempting to tell Nudel why I was searching the but I kept on getting interrupted and that's when the recording ends. But the story doesn't end there. The second person comes out of the Backroom and starts shooting a shotgun at officers. He kills one officer ( the first officer with me ) and Slowkiller proceeds to block my view of the shooter and continues to shout over the mic and ask why I'm here. I said I had other reasons for being here now I have another reason for being here. We got both suspects apprehended.

May I ask why you did not made any panic calls for this "robbery". I was a officer during this time and never heard something of a robbery.

There was no threat against you as  was not visibly armed (he was not even armed at all). Thats, as said above, a break of 10.1 a-d + 10.2
A panic call? Completely unnecessary. I Simply responded to a /Request from a citizen. I was suspicious that there was a second guy, I was not in a panic.
Approved.

10.2 You must have a search warrant from the President to search the property, unless the lives of officers or hostages are at immediate risk.

They were MAYBE your suspects, who were MAYBE armed. That is not sufficient reason by the current rules to enter without a warrant as no lives are in immediate danger.

A permanent warning will be issued.