Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Arianator

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5749
[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Overlewd[/font]
Your Name: Arianator

Server: Limelight CityRp

Ban Reason:
DC to avoid arrest
Why should you be unbanned?: 
Because my game was frozen
Evidence: i dont have because my game was frozen.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Arianator.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
It was frozen for how long and what happened after it froze?
It was frozen for idk because i did not see anything of my screen so i did click on crtl alt del then i clicked gmod away and then my computer turns off because my game froze like 3 times today idk why it happend at the time while i was getting arrested it was not mean to dc to avoid arrest im really sorry i hope you understand.
It's just that, you spawned a prop, then when you were getting handcuffed you wrote "?" in chat. And then you disconnected.

There are 6 seconds between you writing "?" and disconnecting. That means that in 6 seconds, your game froze, you opened task manager and closed the game. I have trouble believing that anyone would be able to do that so quickly, let alone confirm and make sure that the game is actually permanently frozen and not just stuttering, in 6 seconds.

v4b1 [22:46:03] Arianator (STEAM_0:0:68714819) has spawned models/props_junk/garbage_glassbottle003a.mdl
v4b1 [22:46:12] Arianator (STEAM_0:0:68714819) said: ?
v4b1 [22:46:18] Arianator (STEAM_0:0:68714819) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
Received a PM from the original poster about the unban, looks like they are accepting their ban.

Unban request denied.