Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on ★ U.S.M.S. ★ Memeimrich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: ★ U.S.M.S. ★ Memeimrich

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34525371

Server: V4B1 RP Server

Time: (In UTC+0) 15:17

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.  him and his gang are driving a skyline and pull up in front of me and for no reason decide to rob me as a gang member they ask for 500 which I give the drive off and I report this to police which I accidently advert but they didn't know who I was so this is metagameing they then chase after me whilst I'm in a taxi rdm the taxi driver then kill me which is fail rp as I gave them the money but the main problem to me is the rdm of the un involved taxi driver, metagameing and killing me after I already gave them 500

Evidence: Uploading (my voice cant be listened to as I was experimenting with my recording software and I have broke it)
Thank you for your player-report, LONEWOLFGAMER6.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Before the evidence uploads, I'll clear up a few things.

Adverts aren't anonymous. They give your IC name and ID (kinda like a phone number. If it was related to the mugging, it wouldn't be hard to put two and two together.

Gang members can mug people. Gangs usually are poor crooks, so this is actually an encouraged action they take.

For the Taxi driver death, I would have to see evidence and make a judgement, but your death would be valid.
here is the evidence however they went straight after the taxi knowing it was me as they saw a guy with a suit in the back
-Involved-

[Image: e340c2298da844d3137be85945c03cb6.png]

You adverted probably less than a minute after we mugged you. You shouted to him to keep driving and to help you escape. He then slammed into our vehicle and destroyed it after driving away under gunpoint.
https://youtu.be/Nw4Q3QppyD0
also we where in two completely different cars you wouldn't have heared me in an rp sense due to use being in different cars and both of the cars which where involved arnt the most quite
(Jul 23, 2017, 05:12 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Before the evidence uploads, I'll clear up a few things.

Adverts aren't anonymous. They give your IC name and ID (kinda like a phone number. If it was related to the mugging, it wouldn't be hard to put two and two together.

Gang members can mug people. Gangs usually are poor crooks, so this is actually an encouraged action they take.

For the Taxi driver death, I would have to see evidence and make a judgement, but your death would be valid.

i totaly understand with all of what you are saying however I would also like to make the point of which yes they had the right to come after me however they just straight up killed me no rp attempt was made to possibly scare me or something they just came after me killed me end of that as well as killing the un-involved taxi driver
*Bump*
*Bump* We need staff in the thread to go ahead and confirm I dindu nuffin and close the thread.
Uhhhhh, excuse me. I'd prefer if you didn't talk behind my back. I'd like to be in the loop on these invisible comments.
Denied

Closing Notes: The problem here is, one you publicly advertised your name when ratting them out, and two it isn't metagamed as you are easily ID'ed from close up, especially if you were recently near them. The taxi driver's death, although should have been dealt with by a staff member, was breaking Fearp and was killed for evading the armed men, something they weren't going to do.

Also, next time let's keep the chatter to a professional or normal level.