Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Vehicle Selling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logoLLSummer.png?ver=5511]

Description:
When attempting to sell a vehicle it doesn't work after storing. With the backstory of the bug, I assume it would be to do with the Police Vehicle despawn feature. Backstory in the Additional Information.

Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]:
In-game

Since when have you experienced the bug?
Yesterday

Additional Information
I was Police then I had to go AFK for a moment. It turned to be longer than expected and I was pushed to the AFK slot. I came back, went to my vehicle and then it despawned. I placed down another vehicle, storing it besides AMPM and then tried to sell a vehicle. It refused to sell the vehicle saying I had a vehicle out.

Images/Screenshots:
[Image: 2954B8E086B9B79C446306F33B206A48153FD20F]
Thank you for your bug-report, Sours!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I believe since the AFK slot stops your time from being recorded on the server, the vehicles despawn timers seem to start, as if you disconnected. I haven't had this specific situation, but my vehicle has despawned. A reconnect should be a temporary solution, but I am not sure of a permanent solution. I believe another if statement could be added to not start the timer if the player is in the AFK slot. Otherwise I have no idea what else this could be. Hope this helps the devs!!
Unable to reproduce. Seems to be fixed.