Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | 2 Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Zyth , Unknown

SteamID: : STEAM_0:1:61085667 , STEAM_0:1:81692302

Server: v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) 5:48 [ca time]

Summary: Zyth - D/C to avoid arrest
                   Unknown - FearRP (Can be seen running away from me as I switch from gun to handcuffs, also while i was chasing him down to stop him
My voice was not recorded but you get it Smile
Evidence: https://youtu.be/unq1OegWgNU Its all there !!!
Thank you for your player-report, SgtDonut.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Why don't you show the whole video, the arrest was completely random on my friend - he did nothing wrong and I got a random search warrant, when I saw the warrant I disconnected because it was a fucking piss take.
Also I didn't really see you + you used caps in the ooc.
Why did you randomly arrest my friend and then PUT A SEARCH warrant on me?
(Jul 23, 2017, 03:13 AM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]Name of Player: Zyth , Unknown

Unknown - FearRP (Can be seen running away from me as I switch from gun to handcuffs, also while i was chasing him down to stop him
Exactly you randomly arrested me and you put caps in ooc so we didnt do much wrong compared to you.
Oh furthermore, isnt it meta gaming how you placed a search warrant on me by just looking at my prop - never have actually seen me in that roleplay life (you saw me when you werent a cop). And why did you even place a search warrant on me - how could you know i was associated with alfie veale
(Jul 23, 2017, 02:38 PM)A Simple Waffle Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you show the whole video, the arrest was completely random on  my friend - he did nothing wrong and I got a random search warrant, when I saw the warrant I disconnected because it was a fucking piss take.

All arrests are IC so they should be dealt with IC, and you just admitted you saw the warrant and D/Ced
(Jul 23, 2017, 02:46 PM)A Simple Waffle Wrote: [ -> ]Also I didn't really see you + you used caps in the ooc.
Why did you randomly arrest my friend and then PUT A SEARCH warrant on me?

Arrests are IC, and because you and your friend were associated I searched the property for contraband, which I did find and destroy(The pictures of the console)
(Jul 23, 2017, 06:30 PM)A Simple Waffle Wrote: [ -> ]Oh furthermore, isnt it meta gaming how you placed a search warrant on me by just looking at my prop - never have actually seen me in that roleplay life (you saw me when you werent a cop). And why did you even place a search warrant on me - how could you know i was associated with alfie veale

Both of your cars were inside that lot, both of you drove away from the lot at the same time, and I was in pursuit of the pink Porsche. I did not bust down your prop, it was your doors with the name as "Zyth's Door" which is your OOC name.
(Jul 23, 2017, 05:37 PM)alfie_veale Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 23, 2017, 03:13 AM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]Name of Player: Zyth , Unknown

Exactly you randomly arrested me and you put caps in ooc so we didnt do much wrong compared to you.

Arrests are IC
1. It was a search warrant (a random search warrant)
2. There weren't any visible doors you could own because the gates were closed
3. You were in pursuit of a pink porsche, the porsche you pulled over was red.
4. Both cars being in the lot proves NOTHING
5. You still cant search me when you randomly arrest my friend (that way you can search everyone - you need a valid RP reason - a random arrest is NOT a valid RP reason. Furthermore, why are you associating me with him, just because he drove out of my home? - you cant do that...)
Also did you blow my car up afterwards?
(Jul 23, 2017, 10:33 PM)A Simple Waffle Wrote: [ -> ]1. It was a search warrant (a random search warrant)
5. You still cant search me when you randomly arrest my friend (that way you can search everyone - you need a valid RP reason - a random arrest is NOT a valid RP reason. Furthermore, why are you associating me with him, just because he drove out of my home? - you cant do that...)

All your points revolve around IC actions. The point of the matter is you D/Ced when you had a warrant which is considered D/C to avoid arrest. And your buddy broke fearRP in a IC situation. All the points you listed could have been dealt with IC
(Jul 23, 2017, 11:09 PM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 23, 2017, 10:33 PM)A Simple Waffle Wrote: [ -> ]1. It was a search warrant (a random search warrant)

All your points revolve around IC actions. The point of the matter is you D/Ced when you had a warrant which is considered D/C to avoid arrest. And your buddy broke fearRP in a IC situation. All the points you listed could have been dealt with IC
I don't think meta gaming is IC. You meta gamed to get my name in the first place.
Approved.

Unknown will receive a 4 day suspension for yet another FearRP violation.
(2.1e If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.)

Zyth will receive a 1 day suspension for DC to avoid arrest even though there are priors they are quite old.

there is really no need to edit music into your PR evidence.