Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Lots of people.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name Of Players: Gamerpro2266.
                          ARP Steve
                          Moreflight
                          AyeeAnonymous
                          Mitch
Steam ID's: STEAM_0:1:87524681 
                  STEAM_0:0:95611411 
                  STEAM_0:1:81962003 
                  STEAM_0:1:116551935 
                  STEAM_0:0:121158941

Server: Main.

Time: 16:20ish UK time.

Summary: Raiding without a warrant, no lives were at risk, no hostages. Most it could have been was a shots fired call.

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1084764504https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1084765284
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1084767584
Thank you for your player-report, Oliver Burke.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I was sent by a radio to search the area after hearing heavy fire, I went to your house with SmoothChip4 via the garage. The door was not claimed (if it was, then on my screen). So I didn't have anybody to warrent.
It was claimed, the back door was just bugged so it said "Press F2 buyable door". Also the front door was fixed...
* In the house at the time *
Oliver happend to miss click so we ran to check everything but they just came through the back
Would you like to tag other people that was involved because you only tagged people that are in the picture.

because we were not the first ones to enter the building

Don't know if the tag for mitch is the right one that's why I haven't tagged him.
I don't know who else was involved since I was dead very fast.
(Jul 22, 2017, 01:22 PM)Oliver Burke Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know who else was involved since I was dead very fast.

Well Personally I don't think that I should have a PR against me because the SWAT was the one that orders us to wait until they moved in so me and were sat outside waiting for the order to move in from SWAT and we heard alot of gun shots so we moved in.

so would you like to tag the other people than targeting the people who arrested you.
so maybe tag the people who searched your house in the first 
place.
I said I don't know, I don't want to put a PR on the whole law enforcement team as some of them may not have raided. On the other hand, you still shouldn't have come in knowing a warrant wasn't present.
Well I don't think this PR is valid due to people not being tagged in this

I was the last one to enter the building swat was the ones who enter first.
As the sergeant as the SWAT force, we jumped the rear fence and got into position on the balcony, waiting to place a warrant. Which I can't quite remember why. But before all of us where ready for the warrant we got fired upon at which point we exchanged fire with you. Due to our lives being at risk we moved in but.

Which raid are you talking about? We raided you about 3-4 times in one day...
When there was 2people in the house.
i was last on on the callout to arrive.
Denied.

Too many people involved, unable to determine who is at fault from the evidence provided (insufficient evidence). Unable to determine whether there was a valid reason to enter without a warrant (insufficient evidence) etc.