Limelight Forums

Full Version: pr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Asjf210

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90859499

Server: V4B1 rp server

Time: (In UTC+0) yesterday

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Asjf210 was a paramedic and had been constantly ramming me i whent away for 2 minutes and come back to my car irregulary parked i record the last 10 min and he rammed me while i was gone

Evidence:  https://youtu.be/EfTvxT-MxDI

(the background sound was my friend who I was in a call with on skype we where doing totally different role plays and did not talk about any in character information)
Thank you for your player-report, LONEWOLFGAMER6.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Does the video actually show the name of the person inside the ambulance? Because if it does, I didn't see it.
There where multiple complaints about this guy yesterday as well logs will indicate him doing damage to both people and vhicles not only this but he was the only person on at the time who was a pramedic
Damage resulting from vehicle collisions is not logged. Also vehicle could be stolen.
in all honesty I highly doubt that a stolen ambulance wouldn't be noticed while being surrounded by this many government officials as well I'm surprised that while being sat still at the traffic lights 3 cops didn't notice that he wasn't in a paramedics uniform
I understand that this is highly unlikely but if I'm not sure the person is guilty I can't really issue a punishment. Do you have a screenshot or other part of evidence of the scoreboard?
No I think without further evidence you will have to close his post
Denied.

Insufficient evidence to show that the accused is the one shown driving the vehicle.