Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban/Blacklist/Warnings page bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Description: When you go to the ban/blacklist or warnings page it shows you as logged out until you move to a new page.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: Forums
Since when have you experienced the bug? Just noticed.
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:
Thank you for your bug-report, Jompe!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I do not have that issue.
I don't have it it could be your browser?
Will try cleaning my cookies.

EDITED:
Cleaning my cookies did not work.
clean cookies, cache and everything else that is related to LL.
also please try another browser
Cleaned cookies and tested using Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome where the bug didn't exist.
Same with Membership page at me, cleaning cookies and other stuff that did not work. Logging in didn't help too
This should only be a temporary bug, closing you browser and using something like CCleaner should do the trick. As what I did is restart my browser without cleaning and it worked fine.
(Jul 18, 2017, 07:44 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]This should only be a temporary bug, closing you browser and using something like CCleaner should do the trick. As what I did is restart my browser without cleaning and it worked fine.

Did you really recommend someone to use CCleaner? Those programs do more bad than good things. Be ashamed, Monkey!
CCleaner is a great tool, been using it for years.

Regarding the bug report: I've repeatedly checked LL's cookie settings and everything is fine. There must be a problem at your end.
Indeed but had the same issue at the memberships page.
I have the same issue
I also have the issue on the membership and Rules page.
Pages: 1 2