Limelight Forums

Full Version: [F1 Voting] Getting 'Authentication Failed Two"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logoLLSummer.png?ver=5511]
Feedback Authentication Support

With the release of the new Community Feedback Menu, there has been a recent issue going around. If you are having Authentification issues, then you'll require editing the Internet Protocol you are using. As I am not a wizard, has made a little guide on how to get and edit this to work. This is found below:

Quote:Windows Key/Button ->

Control Panel ->

Network and Sharing ->

change adapter settings ->

right click network you are using ->

properties ->

scroll down to Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) ->

untick the box next to it ->

hit ok

If you are having any other issues with the Voting System, please comment below and we'll see what we can do to help.
I've tried different ways on trying to get around this problem but to no avail, this is the only way for you to be able to use the voting panel as I can't force IPV4 use.
Cheers for posting.
I have no "Network and Sharing" option?
(Jul 17, 2017, 03:49 PM)steve Wrote: [ -> ]I have no "Network and Sharing" option?

What OS are you using? Also if you just either search for it in the windows menu or right click the network icon on the bottom right and click the "Network and Sharing Center" option there, in both cases it should get you there if you are using windows 7/8/8.1/10
Thanks to an idea by the error message will no longer be shown later tonight, instead you'll be asked to login via steam.
I'll archive this thread once the Login Via Steam is live, .
Issue when connecting through IPV6 has been solved, if you are connecting through IPV6 rather than IPV4 you'll be asked to sign in through steam in order to be able to vote.

Thanks for the idea.

Feel free to archive this now .
Closed and Archived.