Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: twitch.tv/eclipseelitepharox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: twitch.tv/eclipseelitepharox

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145884481

Server: v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) as from 10:05 PM PDT

Summary:
1.) Accused user found violating Rule 4.1 "Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason"
Killing me as a Gun dealer with a Deagle or something for unknown reason

2.) Accused user found violating Rule 6.8 "Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun props, or any of the tools"
Spawning multiple Bus props and flying them around with his physgun

3.) Accused user found violating Rule 6.12 "Do not spam props"
Spawning multiple Bus props in a unsafe manner

P.O.V. : User is only here to fucking (excuse my use of profanity) minge and not to Roleplay, and also the use of the "!report" command is useless when no admins are online

Evidence:

A.) Prop Abuse

[Image: HSOxEuP.jpg]

B.) RDM as a Gun dealer

[Image: y6MEUL8.jpg]

[Image: c5ZXbkq.jpg]

[Image: xnSXiOS.jpg]

[Image: iMN7rtr.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, IsThisaNewFLRP?.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
More evidence coming, uploading to youtube.
[font=Lato, sans-serif]1.8 Advertising products/servers is not permitted in any form, whether on OOC chat or on a steam name.[/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]5.1 No advertisements in chat or Steam names that are not LL related/game related (such as personal websites, other communities or businesses).[/font][/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Promoting a twitch channel.[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any visibly armed people. You must follow orders of [/font][/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]visibly armed people as long as they are able to harm your character at that moment. You cannot draw a weapon while you are in their line of sight [/font][/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]and within effective firing range. The only exception to this is if you are also visibly armed. (Visibly armed = holding a weapon in hand, regardless [/font][/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]of safety mode). [/font][/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you. 
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint. 
[/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Pulled out deagle when shotgun was pointing at him and shot the person with the shotgun.[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]6.1 Do not prop-kill/prop-push/prop-surf yourself or others. [/font][/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Prop killed multiple times.
[/font]

9.8b - These jobs can't commit crimes unrelated to their job. None of them can mug, raid, or steal cars. 
Was doing crimes as a Gun Dealer.

There is probably more, but there is already enough.

https://youtu.be/fnkBSqfwAZk

Excuse my voice, I was tired while recording. Also thank you to  for reporting this to me on steam, so I could come on and try to stop them, and or gather more evidence. 
The evidence has been reviewed and the accused user has been found guilty of breaking the following rule(s):

4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason. 
6.1 Do not prop-kill/prop-push/prop-surf yourself or others. 
6.12 Do not spam props. 

The user will be issued a PTEW blacklist, and a suspension. Report concluded.

Thank you for your report  and