Limelight Forums

Full Version: donation didn't go through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
STEAM_0:1:35700982
Payment was at July 13, 2017 at 2:17:27 PM PDT from jt********528@gmail.com
try to send temar a pm.

Send pm to , make sure you selected correct SteamID when you donated
PS, I also bought moneypacks yesterday with 9£, it went through
You should contact for solving this problem, also are you sure your money succesfully sent to ? I mean did an email come that says your money sent? Hope that helped you mate!
Lets not all spam Temar with tags. He'll get to read this eventually.

Also, have you experienced issues with membership before?
No, I'm familiar with how PP works so I know it isn't the API being slow and I have donated in the past. The SteamID is mine and that is reflected in the receipt on PayPal.
I also process PP donations and for whatever reason it has been deciding to not send the SteamID to the IPN for some donations, I think that might be what happened here.

PM sent to Temar
Pm
Wow! Temar doesn't need 4 notifications for the same thing. He has been notified, 4 times now. There is no reason to continue tagging him in this thread. Like Sours said, lets not tag him any more. Thank you!
Stop tagging Temar like and said. We dont want to corrupt Temar with our tags.
Any update on this, ?
Yeah I PMed both Temar and Faustie, no response yet
A teacher can close this, it's been a week so I'm just gonna escalate this to PayPal's resolution center
I strongly wouldn't recommend doing that. Temar can be busy.

Escalating can result to the situation being made worse, so try to handle it with Temar first by waiting a little longer.
Going to PayPal's resolution center can be both more hassle and time efficient (in a negative way) . Although the temptation to get a quick resolution to your problem may be strong, your best shot would be to wait out and hope that Temar finds time in his schedule to help you out. Alternatively should there be several people put into this position, if not already.

You want as little as possible to do with PayPal law-wise. Speaking of experience.
Pages: 1 2