Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Goku
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Goku

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19668828

Server: V4B1

Time: 17:55 gmt

Summary: I just pulled up on scene to a panic call and i got shot for no reason i saw the guy at gun point so i was expecting to be forced out and taken hostage which i didnt mind but then goku just shot me sorry about no audio on gmod. Goku RDMed me

Evidence: https://youtu.be/d2I-Zd9iOOk
Thank you for your player-report, CaptainJake.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The accused player will be given 24 hours to respond.
(Jul 14, 2017, 03:54 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]The accused player will be given 24 hours to respond.

Made the same mistake early , that goku u mencioned aint the same person

Its this 1 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999603385/ , i already informed him
Correct one is
Posting on the behalf of as he cannot access his forum account right now.

Quote:There was a shootout between the government against me and nickname. The government started shooting at us and we captured one SWAT and killed that one inside the car to leave no trace. We have been through this case with Burnett, I dont know why you are posting a PR after our discussion.
(Jul 14, 2017, 07:55 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]Posting on the behalf of as he cannot access his forum account right now.

Quote:There was a shootout between the government against me and nickname. The government started shooting at us and we captured one SWAT and killed that one inside the car to leave no trace. We have been through this case with Burnett, I dont know why you are posting a PR after our discussion.
The PR was posted before the discussion and i believe that you should be punished for RDM you had no reason to shoot me.
Report denied, due to a staff member already speaking to you about it, and the evidence not providing further context.