Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cars not despawning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: Main

Description: The cars dont desapwn when the person has left the game, here someĀ 

Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In - game

Since when have you experienced the bug? Since last night i guess

Additional Information N/A

Images/Screenshots:

[Image: s4TQbrJ.jpg]

[Image: iOnQ4eW.jpg]

[Image: Y1iwa2C.jpg]

[Image: tHBDh2j.jpg]
Thank you for your bug-report, Cochise!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Does this only happen to people who are admins?
(Jul 10, 2017, 04:15 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]Does this only happen to people who are admins?

No, i left my suburban thereĀ last night and came back it was still there, i forgot to add that screenshot
happened earlier too.
Still happening btw
Same here
Cars should despawn five minutes after their owner leaves. I'll check the responsible code, but I'm not around much this week.
I can also confirm. I was on late, and there were about 20 cars laying across all of evocity.
Just for notice, This is not just Administrator/Staff only. This is with all members of the community.
Can confirm. Had messaged about his suburban still being seen in mainstreet, although he messaged me saying he hadn't been on for hours. Strange indeed.
Can confirm, I was being called to take too many abandoned vehicles to the Nexus Garage as a Towing unit in a Incident Response unit Roleplay
This seems to be fixed can be closed.
Appears to be fixed. May have been a timer issue preventing them from despawning.