Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cameron's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Community

Today I've decided to step down from my position as a developer and administrator at Limelight. The reason for this is mainly due to me losing interest in CityRP and Garry's Mod as well as wanting to work on other projects.

It's been great being part of the staff here for quite some time and it's been a pleasure being able to contribute to CityRP 2's development over these last couple of years.

There's a lot of updates in the works from the development team as well as Limelight's contributors, so there is lots to look forward to in the near future!

This isn't goodbye, I will still occasionally join the servers to see what's new.

- Cameron
Catch you later Cameron. It's been a pleasure, a shame to see you go, and good luck
Goodbye man, thank you for everything you contributed to limelight. Goodluck on whatever is next for you.
Take care Cameron. Been good having you here.
Ah shit man, Shame to see you go.

You will be remembered, Cameron.
Take care Cam, you were my favorite Australian on the server, and probably still will be looking at the others, .... You are a great person, and I wish you well, I do believe we will keep talking as you have been a great friend to me. Good luck matey.
Take care Cameron, good luck in the future.
You did a good job not only with Administration, but also Development.

Thank you for your service.
Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to RP with you someday.
Thank you for what you've done for the community, and good luck in that what will cross your path next. Smile
Nooooooooooo
Real shame to see you go. We will miss you mate!
Thankyou for all the hard work and effort
You've done quite a lot for LL, catch you around.
>:'( miss you
Thank you for your services, Cameron. You will truly be missed both as an administrator and developer, take care!
Pages: 1 2