Limelight Forums

Full Version: BlackOut's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear Community.

Well here it is, I've been with LimeLight since the start and I've had a hell of a ride but i have decided to leave my role as an Administrator.

I once loved LimeLight and the opportunities it had and still possibly does, It's sad to say but I have began to give up. It's not nice but it is the truth.

When LimeLight began I loved the ideas that everyone was throwing in, the speed that development was happening was amazing (devs may have not slept then). However grudually and I'm sure most of you have noticed the decline of activity on the staff team, both administration and development but I'm 100% sure that it will all be picked up on soon and everything will resume to how it once was a year ago.

New things are coming to LimeLight and I can't wait for everyone to enjoy it all when it arrives, but this will be the end for me. I have my reasons for giving up as you would expect, but I don't want to really get too much into that.

I would like to say; 

, You have been a genuinely hilarious guy to work with although you are a massive nob head, It began to grow on me and now i seem to be one too.

I thank you for being my slave this entire time, You can deny it but everyone will agree... In all seriousness though, you are a strange little turk.

I know you tried copying my name, you don't have to try and tell me otherwise eh.

, You're just a showoff to be honest, seem to be good at every game... Fuck you, but I really am happy you are now part of the staff team on LimeLight and wish you all the best with doing dev things.

, We never really seemed to talk much but had a couple of laughs when we did, One day you will eventually get better at PUBG. 

, A true champ when it comes to someone i know here, I've always found you to be a great friend of mine and I hope this won't be the last time we talk.

else here at limelight, (I may have got a little to lazy to keep writing more) Fuck all of you, that's right... I'm joking, this is just me trying to be funny. I wish you all a wonderful time here at LimeLight however long it lasts.

I might be back for a small while to match  and his hours on garry's mod, I've not quiet reached that 4,000 mark yet but I have no intentions in returning for good.
I would just like to wrap this all up by finally saying goodbye, I'll try to move on and be more productive with my life. I've had a great 4-5 Years knowing certain people that are now in this community who I'm sure i'll still be talking with and a joyful couple years slaving away here at LimeLight.
nice!
I'll miss you buddy, definitely not the last time we will talk! Still need to play Gang Beasts an PUBG!. Cheers man, wish you the best.
Sorry to see you go and good luck for whatever you choose to do next !
Definitively one of the best quitting letters, but make sure you do it like this ones

https://youtu.be/5BMDZ5g1s64

https://youtu.be/WNqTKyddrhs
Sad to see you go(again). Best of luck.
See you soon mate I wish you the best of luck with everything and I hope I see you around at some point!
Thanks for the work blackout
Sad

Every RP that I was in with you, it was awesome. Also, thanks for the building lessons (even though you kept shouting at me) They were very fun, and taught me a lot. Finally, thanks for doing such a good job with administrating the servers!
Sad to see you leave my friend, I will miss you a lot man.. all the shit me you and Obay used to do together were unforgetable, we used to be the best admins.

love you man, stay in touch, lets play ark sometime <3
Bye Steven best still speak though
Adios, still play RL + PUBG tho <3
It's been real nice Steve, you damn manatee. It truly is a shame to see you step down as you tend to be filled with laughs and quite often some good insights too. I hope that one day you'll look back and join the team once again when your interest has returned, as I'm certain you'd be welcomed back with open arms.

Take care Steve.
You will be missed Steve, goodbye!
Sad to see you go.
Good luck in the future.
Pages: 1 2 3