Limelight Forums

Full Version: Breaker of the Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: Forums
Map: Forums_RP
Description: Some people be breaking the forums for others. If your monitor's resolution can't fit the size needed to keep the whole line in order, it will cause the person's post to stick out, causing the thread to be viewed as pushed to the side. Allowing the black background to take up more space and cause the thread to be un-centered. 
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: Forums.png
Since when have you experienced the bug? Since some people started becoming the "Overlords of Breaking Shit"
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:
[Image: 5ec52603a9646ca9b77c1c20584dfaf3.jpeg]
[Image: 45c9ceef3ae9937813c029c3a5b62d9b.jpeg]
Thank you for your bug-report, Soviethooves!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I believe that a max width can be set for the title, so it flows downwards. If not, I'm also fairly sure that a maximum title length can be set.
I was first.
Doesn't look bad for me, what resolution are you using?
(Jul 9, 2017, 02:31 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't look bad for me, what resolution are you using?

My resolution isn't effected by this personally, but I've had complaints about it from Doctor Internet.

I do however have the problem with my phone when viewing the forums.
The entire website sucks on phone though. Need to scroll through 1000 meters of signatures.
(Jul 9, 2017, 02:45 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]The entire website sucks on phone though. Need to scroll through 1000 meters of signatures.

That isn't the issue I'm addressing by admitting that. The phone has a taller, but thinner resolution. Something that must stretch the forum to accommodate the title. For people with thin monitors, this may be a problem. If this is the only case, we might as well be safe than sorry and fix it.
[Image: 6v5wQ1x.png]
I got the same issue even on my computer. Using a 2560x1440 monitor if that helps
(Jul 9, 2017, 02:55 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6v5wQ1x.png]

That happens to me sometimes on my phone, the other times it looks like this:
[Image: ReB1Y]
https://imgur.com/a/ReB1Y

I say just limit the deacriptions to x amount of characters to easily prevent this
thank you for your report
Daley was first.

Looks fine on my phone though.
Also a way you can do this, is for every so many characters, a new line is created, so this won't cause the post to stretch. Also can set a limit so this can't be abused and have a 30 line title.
Thanks once again,

fixed

[Image: 1Lv3d1i.png]