Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: LMAO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] Lmao

[b]SteamID: [/b]STEAM_0:0:99534359

[b]Server: [/b]v4b1 eu

[b]Time: [/b] 8:49am GMT

[b]Summary:[/b] Hostaging me for driving past the woodcutting area infront of another person

[b]Evidence:[/b] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4tjFi8413U&edit=vd
Thank you for your player-report, Vimpto.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I did not hostage you i simply got you out of your car and put some rope on you, the reason i did this was i was standing with a mask and an AK47 on my back when i saw you stop look at me then drive a bit forwards i felt like you were gona get out then walk to me with your shotgun out, therefore i choose to be "1 step infront" and got you out i get you out tie you up then i run and leave as fast as possible
Then if you were standing there with an ak wodctting why were you open carrying an illegal firearm? - Classed under baiting
bcus i dont feal safe especially as a cartel leader thats why im masked
You still dont open carry as Acartel member, nor can yu woodcut as a corleone
I'm going to add something here. I think he was also meta gaming since he stopped open carrying straight after a couple of police officers joined the force. Secondly he was clearly trying to bait since even after killing me in plain view he had no problem of still having his AK out.
yes, to add to that i had my ak out bfore there was any police officers on the server, i dident notice any cops before Vimpto pulled up, thats why i was not afraid of killing you , but when i first noticed cops came on aka vimpto pulled past me i did that ran away "threw" away my gun changed clothing painted my car and put new plates on
you were still open carrying at the woodcutting area even after killing oliver
Yes as there was no police officers on, i dident notice that cops logged on the server bfore you pulled up
But wouldnt that be meta gaming ' there were no police officer on' You must've looked at the scoreboard, and it still baiting to open carry in a public area with someone watching / woodcutting near you.
(Jul 9, 2017, 09:26 AM)Inbex Wrote: [ -> ]Yes as there was no police officers on, i dident notice that  cops logged on the server bfore you pulled up

That would be meta-gaming, considering you used information from the scoreboard, and decided you can open carry since there are no cops. In this situation it would also be FailRP. You wouldn't woodcut while open carrying a weapon. Having a pistol on you for self defense is another matter.
Approved.