Limelight Forums

Full Version: Should the economy/inventories ever be reset?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:To be more specific:
- Show we rebalance the economy, and the current inflation?
- How should we go about this change?
- What are the benefits and what are the negatives?
-Support
(Jul 7, 2017, 12:18 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Would you want to provide any reason to why you believe there should never be an economy reset? I'm not saying that it should happen now, but maybe sometime in the *near* future?

There's like a million millionaires already. What happens when everyone becomes millionaires? Everything is gonna be worthless, and inflation is actually going to be a problem.
Because there is nothing wrong with the economy
People have worked hard for it.
(Jul 7, 2017, 12:27 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]Because there is nothing wrong with the economy
People have worked hard for it.

Yes, but here's the thing:
I never stated a SINGLE time that the reset was to be AT CURRENT TIME.
Say we get a new balanced way to make money and basically a more in-depth economy system, I see three big issues.

First, many people are going to quit much like they did when limelight was first created because they don't want to go through the grind of getting all their assets back.

Also, many players have already used most of the content limelight has to offer, so this would be another reason why someone would not want to start over

And last but not least would be something rather important, moneypacks. Do you give players their moneypacks when they restart the game? Do you refund them all?
I don't think so. I get that progression should be slower, but not by wiping all assets in one go.
Though:
- Should wood cutting be made less profitable and basing more profitable than it?
- Should cars be more of a progression and an expense?
- What about weapons? Should they be rarer?
Even though I wouldnt like to have my money/inventory reset it would a good thing to consider when a significent change to making money and getting items is made.
I don't want to "repeat" my 1100 hours.
If a reset would be done man i wouldnt spend more time trying to get everything again, why? i dont have huge free time , and theres others things besides games , and even in game section theres alot diferent games to play , i still like cityrp and i like LL but starting all over again , i dont have such motivation for
A secret said by people, this would draw many people away from the community and we are having short trouble is it is currently. I wouldn't mind if weapons were inflated in price to make them more slightly more rare (Orginal price refund) however I know many of the community's would dislike this choice and with little ways of making large cash it would be terrible. Whole inventories being removed however would be deadly towards the community.

Sent via Mobile
Nope. Reason given by others above me.
No thank you, I dont even know why you would want to do such a thing?
Let's not reset the economy but put money sinks in, and slowly rebalance
No no no no and no
Pages: 1 2