Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: BearPowered

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5561[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Sirwulf[/font]

Server: City RP

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Mass RDM, Minging around on server.[/font]

Why should you be UnBanned?:  I've learnt my lesson and will follow the rules. 

Evidence: 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Teh_Bear.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
And what lesson is that?

You need to put a little more effort into this report before I'd even consider this. Anybody can just say 'Sorry' and not mean it.

In your case, the video showed you knowingly breaking the rules and laughing about it to players that were trying to RP.
Alright, i'll write it here. My actions within this server can have consequences. and to thoroughly read the rules before playing. I used to think this server as a, how you say 'doss' like to mess around and anything i do wouldn't get me more then a slap on a wrist. I realise i'm wrong now and would like to RP here, as it is a good community.
I did a little more digging and:

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-15878.html

Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials. 

You have posted an unban request three weeks ago, it was denied.  You will need to wait 3 months before you can post again.

Thank you.