Limelight Forums

Full Version: Could i get another chance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Brinbob/Freestyle Only?

Ban ID:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5218[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] Bambo[/font]

Server: Evocity Roleplay

Ban Reason:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]RDM'ing the president as Police Sergeant, Shooting in @ sit, Not here to RP. Staff Disrespect.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I would like another chance on limelight as it has bveen like 5 months now and i have changed from rdm'ing people and i actually want to play properly now as it has been ages since i have played. i really like the community on limelight and the server in general i think its the best roleplay server out there

Evidence: um plz?
The staff-members have received your unban-request, brinbob12.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please use this template: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11095.html or your appeal will be denied.
sorry
Hello

The ban was issued a couple of months ago, and I don't really remember the specifics of it, but I do remember you weren't being cooperative or understanding at all. Even insulting me during it.

Your extensive history, as well as your actions during my attempt of discussing it with you, were the major reason you got the ban and the length of it.

You still have 30 days of the ban remaining, but I'm willing to trade it in for a long blacklist instead so you can show me, and the staff, that you indeed did change. Would you be willing to consider the trade or go with the 30 days of ban you have left?
Hey ill be down to get a blacklist aslong as i can still drive a car ill be happy wood cutting for a while
Alright, due to the extent of your ban reason, and the staff disrespect priors, I'm offering you a 8 hour weapons blacklist, just need your confirmation on this exact trade off you will be receiving. Do you confirm?
i do confirm this trade
Approved. Ban lifted but will remain on record. 8 hour weapon blacklist applied.