Limelight Forums

Full Version: Police Roleplay Guide!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Police Roleplay Guide!

This is a small tutorial upon the commands and role of a police officer. Hope this helps!

[Video to be removed -Soviethooves]

Commands mentioned in the tutorial 

/backup This commands requests officers to you location when endanger or need assistance. 
/resupply Once out of supplies, such as ammo for example. You can use this command to top you up at you police cruiser, or the arms locker in the government garage.  

/policedb will allow you to access the police database which allows you to search, warrant and request backup. This must be done in your cruiser or the Nexus lobby. However, you are able to buy a portable version in the F1 menu.  

/warrant (id) (arrest/search) (reason) This will allow you to request the president to approve a warrant for someone who has broken a law or suspected to have broken a law. 
/voice team This will allow you to access your government radio. 

/listen none This will allow you to turn your radio off. This may be useful when in a situation where you need to be able to listen my intently such as a meeting.

/listen send When you are ready to hear the voice radio again, you may use this command. 
wouldnt call it an rp guide more of an commands guide/starter guide
Either way, it is well executed - Great work. This can be sent to new players if they are having issues with Police commands.
Needs editing improvements before we put it on the official platforms in my personal opinion.
We should be following a general standard design on all of our videos.
I hate to be rude, but this is strictly from a professional opinion:

We gotta take this video down from the LL Channel ASAP.

The quality control is terrible.

T-Posed Ragdolls
Odd Font and Color choices
Using Rockford (Giving unrealistic depiction of IG)
Overall quality compared to other videos doesn't meet.

If we are going to put these on our main channel, they gotta be better. I would say have the video moved to Marvin's personal channel as this doesn't belong on our LL channel due to quality.

Again nothing personal and I'm glad someone released it, but this can't do, especially if it's one of the first pieces of LL they see.
(Jul 6, 2017, 06:05 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to be rude, but this is strictly from a professional opinion:

T-Posed Ragdolls

If we are going to put these on our main channel, they gotta be better. I would say have the video moved to Marvin's personal channel as this doesn't belong on our LL channel due to quality.

Again nothing personal and I'm glad someone released it, but this can't do, especially if it's one of the first pieces of LL they see.

Videos arent reviewed by the staff team?
(Jul 6, 2017, 06:15 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 6, 2017, 06:05 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to be rude, but this is strictly from a professional opinion:

T-Posed Ragdolls

Videos arent reviewed by the staff team?

They're reviewed by the Media team (I believe) for wuality cobtrol if they go on the LL channel. If you host on your channel, we don't touch. Seeingas this is on the LL channel, technically their should've been some sort of quality control that this seems to have gotten passed.
As Media Manager, this video will be pulled down from our Official LL YouTube Channel for the following reason(s):

Failure to meet quality minimum
Setting unrealistic base for new members (Use of Rockford)
"Bumpy" audio levels

You can place this video on your personal channel, but sadly it can't stay on our channel due to these reasons.

Expect the video to be removed by the end of the weekend.
(Jul 8, 2017, 01:36 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]As Media Manager, this video will be pulled down from our Official LL YouTube Channel for the following reason(s):

Failure to meet quality minimum
Setting unrealistic base for new members (Use of Rockford)
"Bumpy" audio levels

You can place this video on your personal channel, but sadly it can't stay on our channel due to these reasons.

Expect the video to be removed by the end of the weekend.

congrats on your promotion?
can we have less hidden posts im scared