Limelight Forums

Full Version: Well i want another chance on the server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Pootis Heavy

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:77069225[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. 
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Rocket
[/font]

Server: Gmod City RP 2 server 1 (rp)

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]FearRP (2.1) Many warnings about FearRP in one day. Was on last chance[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?  Well, i think i should be unbanned since i felt that it was a bit unfair, Since i was escaping from the police. I came to this guys shop and asked for help. He took me upstairs. I went under a table and since it was very small i said i was stuck. I have no idea if "Rocket" was watching me" but i said i was stuck and i did /me Stuck something like that. And he didn't even talk he just perm banned me, I was also a donator on the server. I started maybe quitting because of irl stuff, But i wanted to still play you know. But that was my last warning and i just want another chance, On the server, I've been getting boored a bit. I did alo't of rp on that too, Robbing people nd stuff. (This was 2 months ago so i barely remember anything that happend) No evidence whatsoever.

Evidence: No evidence what so ever. Because this was 2 months ago and my pc was wiped because of a virus worm on my computer ;(

Signature: Doofy Bear ( Pootis Hoovy ) 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, [L²:RP] Doofy Bear.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I don't really recall the situation very well, as I have been inactive.

However, you not knowing that I was watching you is not an excuse for you to break the rules, and you having donator is not something relevent to this at all.

I don't see why I should unban you as you have a very big history in terms of rule-breakage in the past.
True, and i didn't intentionally break the rules because you weren't watching, I just thought so because you tped to me and said some sht bout you watching me after the hole thing. Maybe. i have no idea Tongue
Either way, you've broke the rules and done it so many times before as well.

Why should we consider un-banning you?
Do you still have interest into appealing this ban?

User has 24 hours before thread is closed and denied.
Denied.

User failed to show interest in his UBR.