Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Summ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Name of Player:  Summ[/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]SteamID:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/InbexYT/[/b][/font][/font][/b]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Server: [EU] LimeLight [EvoCity_v4b1] [Semi - Serious][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Time: (In UTC+0) : 3:28 or 3:24[/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Summary:  RDM , Disrespect[/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/859475350334773524/C9A9639891B2BEA078E73E1FF38F5C70199C0339/ (you can see gun at the top)[/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/859475350334774466/C90F8931739508D270125892F2D6AFF84860D929/ [/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]I will send 2  screens from our conversation as fast as possible when the Summ disrepect me ( okey only 1 but I think its enought) [attachment=333][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Edit :[/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
Thank you for your player-report, BOT Emilia.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Hello there, I'm a Witness of what happened, so the Plaintiff party was just kinda AFK in a spawn spot, and probably from who knows where, Accused user just grabs a pistol (I think it was a Glock or something) and starts shooting the heck out of BOT Trump, a few seconds after that, she disconnects

I unfortunately don't have screenshots nor a video what happened
Alright i wont go on with any bullshit here i admit i killed him after he anoyed the shit out of me refusing to follow my orders when i was the president and just watched me get killed without moving a feet (he was ssa) i shouldent have done it but he made me the angriest i have been in months (not an excuse) also Sorry Bot Emelia for killing you
Still, You can't kill anyone as for those reasons as a citizen and then disconnect, that's why there is a "Quit" or "Disconnect" on the Pause menu
I do know that both me and Emelia was finishing off and both were disconecting we were just finishing off he told me on steam he was gona head off, yes there is no excuse for randomly killing and i take the blame i am in faulht here
Please update your report to use the template, and provide the right information.
Denied.