Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dupe manager not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: N/a
Map: N/a
Description: Dupe manager not working. 
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: forum/ingame
Since when have you experienced the bug? about a week ago 
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:

https://gyazo.com/0eb5f17799a842145055cb6b563ecb46
Thank you for your bug-report, Jono!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
told me about dragging it onto the category (I.e home) and it does work - seems strange you can't drag it into an open space though so I assume it's a bug.
It's working for me fine,

Copy mode is on

Just drag and drop onto the home and it should work.
(Jul 4, 2017, 11:55 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]It's working for me fine,

Copy mode is on

He already said that this doesn't work.  If you don't mind recording you trying to move a dupe, It might help the devs figure this out.
(Jul 5, 2017, 07:18 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]

Copy mode is on

He already said that this doesn't work.  If you don't mind recording you trying to move a dupe, It might help the devs figure this out.

I have already attached that to the post.
(Jul 5, 2017, 06:58 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 5, 2017, 07:18 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]

Copy mode is on

I have already attached that to the post.

I didn't see that, man I feel stupid.
Thank you for your report. This is not how it works actually. You need to drag your dupe into a folder (badge) not the white area. This is indeed a feature and not a bug because the white (non-drag area) does not represent a folder.

You can find a tutorial like introduction in my release thread: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11905.html
(Jul 3, 2017, 07:22 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ] told me about dragging it onto the category (I.e home) and it does work - seems strange you can't drag it into an open space though so I assume it's a bug.

The dupe might already exist if you cannot drag onto home or a category.

If this is not the case, someone must've messed with the underlaying filesystem (permissions etc) and I need to run some backend checks.
The storage API is on maximum security and it simply discards any actions, especially if the filesystem seal has been broken.
Feature, not a bug. Closed.