Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suggestion forums "moderated by"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: -

Map: -
Description: is at "moderated by" section. There already is Moderated by Developer only
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: forums
Since when have you experienced the bug?
Additional Information. And is developer only, so he is kinda menitoned 2 times. 
Images/Screenshots:
[Image: okdeurt.png]

This is not a problem for me, just saying Big Grin
Thank you for your bug-report, Vatipaa!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Noticed this aswell.
(Jul 2, 2017, 10:49 PM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]

I unfortunately don't have permissions to view The Rock's listed member groups. I'm guessing it might be due to his primary group being something different.
I also dont understand why business advisors can moderate the suggestions etc
(Jul 3, 2017, 12:04 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]I also dont understand why business advisors can moderate the suggestions etc

money can do anything Smile
I dont know why it Bugs you.. Rock was kind of the only dev that was here for us when no One Else was.
(Jul 5, 2017, 05:30 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know why it Bugs you.. Rock was kind of the only dev that was here for us when no One Else was.

read the post again
(Jul 5, 2017, 06:32 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 5, 2017, 05:30 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know why it Bugs you.. Rock was kind of the only dev that was here for us when no One Else was.

read the post again

The Rock deserves to be mentioned twice
(Jul 5, 2017, 06:38 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 5, 2017, 06:32 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

read the post again

The Rock deserves to be mentioned twice

Kay.

has been alerted to this, and should be fixing it in the next 1-5 working years. Love you Faust.
Thank you for your report. Fixed