Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weapon in the ground bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5aae9768d65895b7b943c3fb

Copy and paste the following when you edit your post. Do this by pressing 'Edit' in the bottom right of your original post.

Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: v4b1
Description: So i don't know if this is with all weapons or what, to me the weapon is underneath me, this has been happening these  few days. I equip a weapon with this dress, or I think any dress, and it will glitch into the ground and not my hands. This was quoted from support thread that I made. Also this has been happening from, idk.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? A few day before post
Additional Information: 

Cooli Wrote: Wrote: Wrote:Well I know this is the same with the marlowe's suit.

Images/Screenshots:

[Image: 5HSGQix.png]

[Image: CTNvIlm.png]

[Image: Lk5BMyX.png]
Thank you for your bug-report, Kahjo!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Didn't you already make a thread about this?
Follow the template plz.
(Jul 1, 2017, 11:33 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you already make a thread about this?

I was told by  To post it to bug report..
(Jul 1, 2017, 11:34 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 1, 2017, 11:33 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you already make a thread about this?

I was told by  To post it to bug report..

Ah okay.
Please use the template, found here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-8010.html
Copy and paste the following when you edit your post. Do this by pressing 'Edit' in the bottom right of your original post.

Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: v4b1
Description: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]So i don't know if this is with all weapons or what, to me the weapon is underneath me, this has been happening these  few days. I equip a weapon with this dress, or I think any dress, and it will glitch into the ground and not my hands. This was quoted from support thread that I made. Also this has been happening from, idk.[/font]
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? A few day before post
Additional Information: 

Cooli Wrote: Wrote:Well I know this is the same with the marlowe's suit.

Images/Screenshots:

[Image: 5HSGQix.png]

[Image: CTNvIlm.png]

[Image: Lk5BMyX.png]
Seems to be an issue with bone rigging. Currently we have no staff able to rectify this issue, but we'll be looking for a solution as soon as we can.
Ticket Status Updated

New to Confirmed
Closed, can't fix at the current time.
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from Confirmed to Closed
Ticket Status Updated

Closed to Resolved